Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin
|

Dry Skin skincare regimen & face oils

I usually have combination skin. Currently, I’ve been having extremely dry skin that causes me to pick at it and leave a cut that eventually turns into a pimple. That, and I have blackheads on my nose and cheeks which causes me to pick at it because it bothers me (I know picking is bad, I’m trying to stop). I used to use the too faced coconut primer but I feel like it just sets on my face and then crumbles off. Does anyone recommend a skin regimen or particular face oils I should use to alleviate this dry skin situation? Also, what do you recommend for blackheads and acne scaring on the face?  I need to get this under control! Thank you!

Re: Dry Skin skincare regimen & face oils

Hi! I’ve always struggled with dry patches as well, along with dry tight skin after cleansing. I can honestly say that JOSIE MARAN - 100 percent Pure Argan Oil Light has been a life saver for me. I use it after cleansing and after applying a moisturizer. I use the light version, however I know they have a regular version as well. A little goes a long way (it lasts awhile!) so I usually just dab the dry areas on my face I have. I then apply my foundation and I have significantly noticed a difference in my skin and the dryness. The price is also really affordable. I always buy the smaller bottle which still will last you and it’s only $16. Hope this helps 🙂

Hi @fashionbleach,

I recommend trying the LANEIGE - Hydrating Trial Kit. This kit has everything you need to hydrate your skin and help with texture. For the acne scarring, I recommend incorporating the MURAD - Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum. I have found this to be very effective and fast acting. Hope this helps! 

Best,

Rebecca 

For my dry skin I love using Youth To the People hydrate and glow oil and Kiehl's daily reviving concentrate and midnight recovery concentrate.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing