From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Dry Skin

Drunk elephant marula oil v. Noni Glow??

I have eczema prone skin and right now have flare ups around my mouth and eyelids which means my skin in those areas are a bit red and dry and sometimes flakey. Looking for a nice facial oil that will help keep my face moisturized and that provides me with a nice non greasy glow. I have been researching these 2 oils which seem to be perfect for sensitive skin. I got the samples but I would like to hear from anyone who has used any of these long term and what your opinion is. Thanks!!!

RE: Drunk elephant marula oil v. Noni Glow??

Hi @roobs12! Kora Organic’s Noni Oil is a beautiful, dry oil that hydrates and quickly absorbs into the skin without leaving the skin greasy. It also brightens the skin while giving a dewy finish. Biossance’s Squalane and Vit C is very similar but different in its own right. As for the DE’s marula oil, it is also a dry oil that absorbs quickly without looking greasy. I think it works wonderfully over their C-Firma. If I were to use it alone, I probably wouldn’t and would go with an oil with Vit C, but that’s just me- I love oils with Vit C. Hope this helps! Whichever you buy, I think you will enjoy either or.
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing