Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Deeper Shades

Melanin magic

I use to use Lancôme faithfully and it no longer works for me , I was shade 500 Sue W ! Any suggestion on a new foundation and while we are at it I need a good contour color and bronzer 

Re: Melanin magic

@richgirllexy, you can always look up equivalent colors on findination (can't post outside links, but it's findination . com).  Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation is pretty good, if you were using Le Teint Idôle, from what I can guess 13.5 might work for you

Also Sephora had a sample kit with a voucher for $10 USD still available.  You can use the voucher on any foundation, not just the ones in the set, but you get to try a few. Sephora Favorites Foundation Try-On Sample Bag With Redeemable Voucher 

As far as contour, I like Danessa's palette for that.  It leans warm, but there is a cooler brown in there. Danessa Myricks Beauty Groundwork: Defining Neutrals - Palette For Eyes, Brows, Face & Lips .  She also had an actual contour product, but I use her deep bronzer for contouring for preference. Danessa Myricks Beauty Power Bronzer Cream Bronzer Deep & Danessa Myricks Beauty Balm Contour . Fenty sticks and Sephora concealer are my other products for contouring, I find the Fenty to be easiest, but best skin is a close second.  Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Match Stix Matte Contour Skinstick Espresso and SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Full Coverage Multi-Use Hydrating Concealer 34.5N (ignore the shade).

Lys also makes great products. LYS Beauty No Limits Matte Bronzer , LYS Beauty Triple Fix Serum Foundation DN3 (ignore the shade) LYS Beauty No Limits Cream Bronzer and Contour Stick Harmony 

Easy bronzer Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Warm Wishes Effortless Bronzer Sticks Full Of Life  or maybe Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Warm Wishes Effortless Bronzer Sticks On the Horizon could work?

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing