Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

website never works

I’m so sick of this site never working. for at least the last year and a half ive noticed if i go on the Sephora website eventually the page will become fully unresponsive and freeze. i will exit out of the page and then my entire internet browser wont load anything else until i completely restart my computer. not to mention a bunch of other problems ive had with signing in and using the app for as long as ive been buying from sephora.

i use chrome, one of the most used internet browsers so there should be absolutely no reason why it doesnt work. ive seen posts from people complaining about the website having errors and being unusable with the post dates being from 2012. its honestly so unacceptable that your site has been useless for years when people spend SO much money shopping from this company. the only “solutions” i ever see on those posts are them apologizing and saying they are sending a report to IT and to delete your cookies & cache. i shouldnt have to delete my cache every time i use the website and obviously sending in a report has done nothing for 9 years now. for a MULTI BILLION dollar company this is ridiculous. 

Re: website never works

literally NEVER works. Cannot log in. Cannot add products to basket. RIDICULOUS. I used to spent a lot of money with Sephora. Only hurting yourselves by not investing in a working website! 

Hi @thegardnergirl,

I'm sorry to hear this and I'll send you a message.

Best,

Laurie 

i have the same problem, website freezes

Hi @msjani,

I'm so sorry to hear about this! I recommend using an alternate browser and/or clearing your cookies to see if this resolves the issue. If you would like assistance in placing an order, please contact us via phone at 1-877-737-4672.

Regards,

Danee

fix the website

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing