Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Unsuccessful Authorization

I've placed three orders and each time I'm getting a confirmation of order placed and then later when I check it says cancelled and unsuccessful authorization, but I have pending charges for each order. I never received a cancellation email. I called CS and that didn't really shed any light on anything, just told me they could submit a request to have my account checked. I have not changed my address or email or anything (was told this could cause the issue - basically like it is on my cards end (it's not) I DID try to redeem my birthday reward if that matters and had over the amount required in order to redeem. I'm out of ideas. Reading here I see this is a common issue so I'm hoping to get some help or ideas on what to do to fix it, this is the first time this has happened to me. Any assistance would be great! TIA 

Re: Unsuccessful Authorization

Same thing happened to me on the same day. Super weird and I know it wasnt my card because I used it successfully in two different places after. Now I have to wait for the money to come back to order it again. Kinda sad lol 

Hi @Angelgg sorry to hear about this! I'll take a look then send you a PM.

Hi @Jmacksgirl127 Oh no! I'm sending you a PM.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing