Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Unable to place my order

When i try to place my order with my vanilla gift visa card, i get a pop up saying,

“Error 

Unable to place your order. Please verify that your card information and billing address are correct.
If applicable, we have reversed any pending charges to your account.”

I looked over everything multiple times and it’s all right, the card has enough money on it but i still can’t make the purchase. I’ve bought something with the he card before too so I know it works.

Re: Unable to place my order

I am having the same issue.

@samanthalmx  It looks like your private messages are currently turned off. Please send me a private message with your registered email address or you can contact us by phone at 1-877-737-4672 or through our live chat for assistance> https://www.sephora.com/beauty/customer-service

I’ve been having the same exact issue and have been trying for over an hour now. Please help 😞

@madraaaaaa Sorry to hear that! If you're having trouble using our Visa or American Express gift card, I may suggest using an alternate form of payment if you have one available. Thank you!

Ive also been trying to place an order using my Sephora gift card and keep getting the message "Unable to place your order. Please verify that your card information and billing address are correct". Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

@agratz I will send you a PM for more information. 

this happened to me as well

Hi @hansahhh,

I'm sorry to hear this! I'll send you a message shortly.

Best regards,

Laurie

I'm also having the same issue.

@TurtleG I'm sorry for the trouble you're having! If you're not able to place your order on the app or desktop, please contact us via phone at 1-877-737-4672 or via our live chat so we can further assist. 

I'm having the exact same issue!

Hi, I tried to checkout but it says

“Unable to place your order. Please verify that your card information and billing address are correct.

If applicable, we have reversed any pending charges to your account.“

Please help to check? My country was on the list for approved billing payment address.

Hi @sarahaqilahj,

I'm happy to check on this and I'll send you a message shortly.

Best regards,

Laurie 

Hi @sarahaqilahj,

I’m happy to check on this and I’ll send you a message shortly.

Best regards,
Laurie 

Unable to place my order

When I try to place my order with my Sephora Credit Card, I get a pop up saying,

Error 

Unable to place your order. Please verify that your card information and billing address are correct.
If applicable, we have reversed any pending charges to your account.

Can someone help me too

@Johnn1 I will send you a PM. 

I’m also having this problem with my order. I click purchase and it says “Unable to place your order. Please verify that your card information and billing address are correct. If applicable, we have reversed any pending charges to your account.” All the information is correct tho. 

Hi @KalliFerguson08,

My apologies, I'm happy to check on this and I'll send you a message.

Best,

Laurie 

I am also having this issue if someone could please help. I’ve tried way too many times 

@KrisP12345 I will send you a PM. 

124 Replies
testing