cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Spring Savings Event 2020 FAQs

2020-bi-spring-savings event thread image.jpg

Our Spring Savings Event is here, and every Beauty Insider member gets a discount! Don’t forget—the higher your Beauty Insider tier, the bigger the savings and the more time you have to shop, so keep reading for all the details.

What is your Spring Savings Event, and when is it?

Our Spring Savings Event is one of two seasonal savings events held each year where you (our Beauty Insider members) get a special discount just for being part of our loyalty program!

Rouge can shop early with their discount starting on Friday, April 17, while VIB can shop starting on Tuesday, April 21, and Insiders can shop starting on Thursday, April 23.

The higher the tier, the bigger the savings and the more time you have to shop:

Rouge members ($1,000 spent per year) get 20% off, VIB members ($350 spent per year) get 15% off, and Insiders (free to join!) get 10% off.

Our Holiday Savings Event will take place later this year, so stay tuned for more information!

Rouge: We wanted to let you know that starting Friday, April 17, through Friday, May 1, you get first access to shop before everyone else with your 20% off (that means you’re getting our biggest discount of them all!). You can shop with your 20% off as many times as you like—just use code SPRINGSAVE online.

VIB: You get 15% off Tuesday, April 21, through Wednesday, April 29 —that’s earlier than ever before! You can shop online as many times as you like. Just use code SPRINGSAVE online. 

Insiders: You get 10% off Thursday, April 23, through Monday, April 27. You can shop online as many times as you like. Just use code SPRINGSAVE online. 

Have more questions? We’ve got answers!

Will my Sephora shipment be delayed due to COVID-19?

All of our distribution centers (DCs) are currently open and processing online orders. During this time, we have implemented every safety and hygiene measure recommended by the CDC, as well as additional safeguards, to protect our employees and clients. These increased safety measures, and the space required by social distancing, mean we have less people than usual processing orders at once, which has an impact on our delivery times. With this in mind, we appreciate your continued patience if you experience a delay in your shipment. You can visit your account on Sephora.com or our app to check the status of your order at any time and find your expected delivery date under “Track Orders” then “View Details”. Thank you for your loyalty, and know that our teams are working as quickly and safely as possible to get your order to you.

When will my order ship? Why does the status remain “In Progress”?

With our retail stores closed, and our current Spring Savings Event, we are processing a higher volume of online orders than normal, resulting in order processing delays. The safety of our distribution center employees and our clients is our top priority, and the workforce safety precautions we have implemented at all our facilities allow for fewer people than usual to process orders at one time. Please allow a few additional days from the posted delivery date to allow for processing and carrier delays. You will receive an email if the delivery date is updated, as well as email confirmation once your order ships. If your order has been split into multiple shipments, you will receive additional shipment confirmation emails as the items continue to ship.

An item that I ordered is now out of stock and my order has not shipped. Will I receive the item?

By placing your order, you’ve successfully reserved the item so that it will be added to your order when it is processed. Items go out of stock online once all inventory for that item is allocated to placed orders. 

The authorization on my method of payment has fallen off and I haven’t been charged yet, but my order also hasn’t shipped.  Will my order still be shipped to me?

Yes, your order will still ship to you, and you will be charged when the order ships.  Authorizations remain on your account for different time periods, but even if the authorization falls off, your order will still ship.

Why can’t I view the order I just placed in my Recent Orders?

Orders will not be found in your Order History if you did not login to your Beauty Insider account or if you used Guest Checkout. If you received an order confirmation email, your order has been placed. Once the order ships, you will receive an additional shipping confirmation email.

I placed an order and I am seeing multiple authorizations on my method of payment, does this mean I have been charged multiple times?

You are likely seeing multiple authorizations and not charges. You will only be charged one time once the item ships.

How do I cancel my order?

After you place your order in the US, you have 1-2 hours to cancel if you have Flash shipping; you have 12 hours to cancel if you do not have Flash shipping. If you place your order in Canada with standard shipping, you will have 6 hours to cancel. If you’re still within the given timeframe, go to your order details and click “Cancel Your Order.” You can access this page by clicking “Order Details” on this link or – if you know your order number - simply add your order number to the end of this URL sephora.com/profile/orderdetail/[insert your order number]

Will I receive the exact samples I selected at checkout? 

Due to the high volume of orders being placed, our samples are going out of stock faster than usual. Our distribution centers are doing their best to fulfill the requested samples for each order. If the samples you selected go out of stock, you may receive different samples. We appreciate your understanding.

What if I want to speak to Customer Service about my order?

We are currently experiencing higher than expected call volumes. If these FAQs do not answer your question, please hit "Reply" below and leave a comment on this thread with your question. Sephora's Customer Service team will be monitoring all questions on this thread.

I would usually ask a Sephora Beauty Adviser what to buy for the Spring Savings Event. Where can I get shopping advice as I build my basket? 

There's a thread for that! Please visit this post to get advice from unbiased Sephora shoppers who can help you decide what to pick up during the sale.

Where can I shop?

You can shop online, applicable for the US and Canada only. For the health and safety of our clients, employees, and communities, all Sephora stores are closed following guidance from public health authorities.

How many times can I use my discount?

As many times you’d like! Our Spring Savings Event discount is unlimited use online—just use code SPRINGSAVE.

Speaking of which, what’s my online code again?

Regardless of which tier you are, your code is SPRINGSAVE.

Can I combine this promotion with other offers or promotions?

You can combine this promotion with our FREESHIP promotion. The FREESHIP promotion gives everyone free standard shipping with no spend threshold. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or rewards. Rouge clients always qualify for free shipping.

Can I combine my Rouge Reward, my Credit Card Reward, or my Credit Card first purchase discount with the Spring Savings Event discount?

You will not be able to combine the Spring Savings Event discount with Rouge Reward, Credit Card Rewards, or Credit Card first purchase discount. Credit Card Rewards are available in the US only.

I am a Credit Card holder and have a 15% first purchase discount. Can I save that for later and use the Spring Savings Event discount now?

Yes. You can choose to use your Spring Savings Event discount now and save your Credit Card 15% off first purchase discount for later, but don’t forget to use your credit card 15% off promotion within 30 days of being approved.  And, you will still earn 4% back on your Spring Savings Event purchase when you use either your Sephora Credit Card or Sephora Visa card to make your Sephora purchase!

Where is the promotion valid?

Valid on merchandise purchases made on sephora.com and sephora.ca only. Offer not valid on jcp.com.

Are there any exclusions?

Promotion is not valid on The Ordinary and MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM products. Clients are limited to the purchase of one dyson item and five Morphe items per SKU per transaction. Not valid on in-store services, previous purchases, purchases of gift cards or eGift Cards, FLASH, PLAY! by SEPHORA, gift wrapping, packaging, taxes, or shipping and handling charges.

What else do I need to know?

Return of discounted merchandise will be for the price actually paid. Sephora is not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen offer materials or barcodes. Offer has no cash value and may not be altered, sold, bartered, or transferred. Applicable Beauty Insider status must be attained prior to redemption. No minimum purchase required. Due to heavy demand, Sephora FLASH delivery times cannot be guaranteed for this offer. Sephora and JCPenney employees are not eligible for these offers. Sephora may modify or cancel offer at any time.

Are there only going to be two seasonal savings events this year?

Our Beauty Insider program is offering one Spring and one Holiday seasonal savings event this year. We like to reward our clients with extra savings, so keep an eye on Community and sign up for our emails so you get the latest news on our upcoming savings opportunities.

I received a piece of communication that states different Spring Savings Event dates, what are the true dates?

We’ve extended the dates for Rouge and VIB, while Insider dates are the same. Rouge will be able to shop April 17 through May 1, VIB will be able to shop April 21 through April 29, and Insiders will be able to shop April 23 through April 27.

Did we miss one of your questions in the FAQs? If so, please hit "Reply" and leave a comment with your question.

Re: Spring Savings Event 2020 FAQs

Hi @dwenith1,

I'm happy to take a look further and I'll send you a private message shortly.

Best,

Laurie 

Hi! So I ordered 3 separate orders last April 24, 26 & 27. However, I haven't received any shipping confirmation yet and I've seen on my card that they refunded the money. I don't know why, do I need to order again? 

Hi @ohitsyenne,

With extended store closures, and our Spring Savings promotion, we are processing a high volume of orders that is unfortunately resulting in long order processing delays.  The safety of our distribution center employees and our clients is our top priority, which means that responsible workforce safety precautions result in fewer people than usual processing orders at one time. If you placed an order, it will be shipped out and you will hear back from us with any updates when available.

Best,

Penelope

RE: Spring Savings Event 2020 FAQs

In your Q&A mentions items that now show “out of stock” will ship since the inventory was allocated at the time I placed my order but I already received a cancellation of the Tower28 bronzer... I’m SO disappointed ☹️ and worry my other orders (4) will get canceled because some items are showing OOS as well 😭

Re: RE: Spring Savings Event 2020 FAQs

Hi @Lucybeauty8,

I am sorry to hear about that! I'm going to send you a private message in just a moment to assist you further!

Always,

Danee

Hello, I understand there’s a delay due to the virus. It’s been over 2 weeks since I have received any updates from my orders, hope I’ll be receiving my items in at least a month’s time....

Hi @RosiePosie07,

I'm sorry that you haven't heard from us in a while! We are working diligently to get all placed orders filled while prioritizing the safety of our employees. I will take a look at your order then send you a private message.

Always,

Danee

I check my states, it said my shipment already arrived but I check everywhere around my house, no parcel, what can I do? My order no are and , please help......

Hi @nansyao,

I'm really sorry to hear you haven't received your orders! I will look into it for you then send you a PM.

Always,

Danee

Hello! My order shipped April 29th, but it seems to be “stuck” and doesn’t have an estimated delivery date. Thank you! Fallon

Hi @fallonmb,

I'm sorry to hear that and I'll be happy to look into this for you! I will send you a PM!

Always,
Danee

I ordered on April 21 and estimated delivery date is May 8, but my order is still in progress. Even if the post was on TAT there’s no way it would get here it shipped today. I have not received a shipping email. I read the FAQ and other posts and apparently people who ordered around the same time have been getting their shipping notices as of last week. I need to know if I should go ahead an order my products from another company? I’m almost out of my moisturizer and am dreading what my skin will end up like if this doesn’t arrive for a month.

Hi @LokisMum,

I'm sorry for the delay receiving your package! I will look into your order then send you a PM!

Always,
Danee

I’m having the same issue. I had my mom and my cousin ordered 2 days after me and they already received their packages. I sent an email just wondering if an update ( I completely understand their busy, I just want to make sure they got my purchase and I still haven’t heard back 🙁.

Hi @jackieeem13,

I'm sorry to hear you have not yet received a response! I'm going to look into this then send you a private message with more information in just a moment!

Always,
Danee

I placed my order on April 22nd and still haven't received shipping confirmation yet. I understand shipping will be delayed but atleast send an email to confirm that the products I ordered are available for me.

Hi @Anna20009,

Sorry for any confusion! The inventory was reserved when you placed your order and should be included in your order. I will take a look at your order then send you a PM!

Always,
Danee

I am a rouge member and I spend an obscene amount of money at Sephora each year. I just found out about this Spring Savings event where I would get 20% off?! Why wasn't I sent a reminder or an email update or any of the like to alert me of this event? I understand that we are living in times of anomalies but now that I've learned about the event, it seems that Sephora had been advertising about this hardcore, especially given this post. I would like to partake in this Spring Savings event although it's not May 3rd and the deadline to use the code SPRINGSAVE ended May 1 for Rouge members. Please contact me on how we can rectify this situation and have me use this code as a Rouge member.

Hi @CNWesq89,

I'm sorry that you did not receive an email about the promotion. I'll take a look further and I'll send you a private message shortly.

Best,

Laurie 

hi, i have been trying unsuccessfully to reach your custoner service via phone but cannot get through due to very high wait times which restrict me from availability. My order placed on tbe 22nd has not shipped yet and one of my original items in the Sale basket was suddrnly "no longer available" but is is available now and I want to add it to my order. How can i add that item to the order fir convenience sake? Thank you

Hi @mignique,

I am sorry to hear this! We are unable to modify orders once they have been placed. In regards to your order you can view the expected delivery date and track your order on Sephora.com and in the Sephora app.  Please allow a few additional days from the posted delivery date to allow for processing and carrier delays.  You will receive an email if the delivery date is updated, as well as email confirmation once your order ships. 

Best,
Zakiya

273 Replies
testing