Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Customer Support

Reminder to our Beauty Talk Community

Good Morning!

In an effort to keep our boards a positive environment and continue to remain the fun loving product-obsessed community we are, I want to send a reminder to please, play nice with one another!

Everyone was new to Beauty Talk at one point or another and we ask that you please do not take it upon yourselves to "educate" or "moderate" our new friends with guidelines outside of what we already have posted. (regarding posts, board rules, etc.)  This is what us mods are here for! Smiley Wink 

We're happy to participate, chat about product and help out when needed, but keep in mind that every post that comes through IS indeed seen by us and we will take the appropriate action. You can absolutely message us or flag anything as "abusive" if you feel it truly necessary.

Please refrain from any insulting, negative or bullying comments (this includes PM's) to other users, moderators or admins, whether they are new or seasoned. This is NOT tolerated and should it continue we will have to reconsider allowing any of the TSB threads to be posted or even individual participation/memberships in Beauty Talk. We would truly hate to do this so please- embrace your fellow BT'ers and share your passion for product with each other! Smiley Happy Please keep in mind this is not a new rule, nor is it being changed for anyone new to the boards- but is the same reminder we post every few months.

Beauty Talk Guidelines> http://community.sephora.com/t5/Welcome-Getting-Started/BeautyTalk-Guidelines/m-p/21/highlight/true#...

Sephora.com Terms of Use> http://www.sephora.com/contentStore/mediaContentTemplateNoNav.jsp?mediaId=11300018

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Re: Reminder to our Beauty Talk Community

I always get from Amazon, but I'm a Prime junkie so free shipping!

@quotidianus: I need this coloring book in my life (yes to Darwin!). We have an alarming number of coloring books at home, but I find coloring so relaxing and therapeutic. Also: Is there anything better than a brand new 96-count box of crayons? 

Very little is better than a brand new 96-count box of crayons.  Maybe puppy tummies, fresh sheets, or a really good scotch ... but it is a stretch!

::crosses eyes::

My mother always said to avoid crossing your eyes. You don't want them to get stuck that way. ( not a scientific fact. )

Highlighted

I was always told if I made a funny face and the wind changed directions it would freeze like that( also NOT a scientific fact< however very useful)

Grabs my pencils to join the coloring fun. Smiley Happy

Darwin Awards Smiley Wink Let's start passing some out! Maybe a thread? Let's start a Darwin Awards thread! Haha. Jk. No seriously. I kid I kid, but not really. No I'm joking, except I'm not. Haha!

I have coloring books and colored pencils too!! The Dover books are awesome!!!

I'm so glad I'm not alone in my love of coloring!  My friends used to think it was 'so sweet' for me to keep coloring books around so when kids were over they didn't get bored ... little did they know!