Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Customer Support

Reminder to our Beauty Talk Community

Good Morning!

In an effort to keep our boards a positive environment and continue to remain the fun loving product-obsessed community we are, I want to send a reminder to please, play nice with one another!

Everyone was new to Beauty Talk at one point or another and we ask that you please do not take it upon yourselves to "educate" or "moderate" our new friends with guidelines outside of what we already have posted. (regarding posts, board rules, etc.)  This is what us mods are here for! Smiley Wink 

We're happy to participate, chat about product and help out when needed, but keep in mind that every post that comes through IS indeed seen by us and we will take the appropriate action. You can absolutely message us or flag anything as "abusive" if you feel it truly necessary.

Please refrain from any insulting, negative or bullying comments (this includes PM's) to other users, moderators or admins, whether they are new or seasoned. This is NOT tolerated and should it continue we will have to reconsider allowing any of the TSB threads to be posted or even individual participation/memberships in Beauty Talk. We would truly hate to do this so please- embrace your fellow BT'ers and share your passion for product with each other! Smiley Happy Please keep in mind this is not a new rule, nor is it being changed for anyone new to the boards- but is the same reminder we post every few months.

Beauty Talk Guidelines> http://community.sephora.com/t5/Welcome-Getting-Started/BeautyTalk-Guidelines/m-p/21/highlight/true#...

Sephora.com Terms of Use> http://www.sephora.com/contentStore/mediaContentTemplateNoNav.jsp?mediaId=11300018

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Re: Reminder to our Beauty Talk Community

If self worth was measured by the number if internet hearts everyone got, wow - I hate to see where the world would be in the next 10 to 20 Years Smiley Wink

Don't judge me by the hearts on a message board, its the quality of the one big heart inside of me....not by how many show up randomly on our screens Smiley Happy

Enjoy the evening...I know that I am Smiley Happy

have been a long time Sephora girl..i am a rouge..i only come to the boards when I have a uestion or to answer questions about products that I know something about..i don't care how many hearts I have,i don't care about traveling boxes.. am a full time care giver to a very sick husband and just don't have the time to get mixs up in the high school clique stuff.to each his own..but to be honest I don't know nthing about the traveling boxes I give out all my extras and my samples to friends and family..i don't ave tme to deal with traveling boxrs..but I got to say a lot of your reesponses to to mod were very childish..ladies we are all adults..lets act as such..we are here t help each other when someone has a legt question..so one like a red lippie and another prefers pink..so what??its our differences that we should be celebrating not putting down each others taste..this could be a really awesome place but it sseems every time I log in the conversation is all about hearts and boxes..cant w all just resect each other and get along??its us against the non make up non product users..don't we gweet enough flak from them for spending so much money on thngs they consider frivolus??anyway  will get off my soap bx now..have a nice day..peace

I don't know what I'm missing, but I've really never seen people get contentious over makeup preferences.  I completely understand your situation.  All of us have 'real life' situations that trump BT; however, if some people choose BT as their space to have a little downtime and camaraderie, that should be respected as well.  You see high-school cliques, and I see people who have built rapports with one another and find a supportive, open environment.  Many of these people are also the long-time cornerstones of the BT community, helping to set a positive tone.  I've been to other boards, and BT is a great example of how things should be when compared to boards where people are out-and-out mean.  

Personally, I enjoy coming to BT.  And even though my work and personal worlds are non-stop and extremely demanding, checking in here usually makes me smile.  I've said plenty of things people don't agree with, but I've never had someone be confrontational or nasty, but rather state opinions and move on and there are no issues with future interactions.  And I love that, even if I don't agree with someone, I'm getting different perspectives that make my world a little broader.

If we're going to respect people, let's respect people wholly, even when they indulge or find pleasure in things you might not.  I mean, I still play video games all the time, I have a huge box of crayons, stellar colored pencils and some awesome Dover coloring books, and I love rolling down hills.  So some people might not enjoy them but it's much of a muchness to me.  .TSBs, heart parties and general BT silliness may not be your thing, but a lot of other people do enjoy them and that is awesome!

Color with me, Quoti! Smiley Happy

Hurrah!  Any day!

*Searches for Lisa Frank coloring book*

***I had to edit this! I wrote Ann Frank instead of Lisa Frank! That'll teach me to read a news story about Israel donating Ann Frank books to Tokyo! Gee freaking wiz!***

OMG Lisa Frank!  After I finish Charles Darwin, one of those will be next on my list!

ccdcb.jpgpcdcb.jpg

This is real?! I need this! You don't understand how much I love Darwin! Heart

*Grabs field journal*

It is so awesomely real.

I want to go to there!!!!  No really, where can I buy this?  Darwin <3

If nothing else I'm sure you can buy it directly from Dover.  And if you sign up for email with them you will find they have some sort of sale almost all the time.  That particular coloring book is $3.99 on their site.

I always get from Amazon, but I'm a Prime junkie so free shipping!

@quotidianus: I need this coloring book in my life (yes to Darwin!). We have an alarming number of coloring books at home, but I find coloring so relaxing and therapeutic. Also: Is there anything better than a brand new 96-count box of crayons? 

Very little is better than a brand new 96-count box of crayons.  Maybe puppy tummies, fresh sheets, or a really good scotch ... but it is a stretch!

::crosses eyes::

My mother always said to avoid crossing your eyes. You don't want them to get stuck that way. ( not a scientific fact. )crossed-my-eyes-1a.jpg

I was always told if I made a funny face and the wind changed directions it would freeze like that( also NOT a scientific fact< however very useful)

Grabs my pencils to join the coloring fun. Smiley Happy

Darwin Awards Smiley Wink Let's start passing some out! Maybe a thread? Let's start a Darwin Awards thread! Haha. Jk. No seriously. I kid I kid, but not really. No I'm joking, except I'm not. Haha!

I have coloring books and colored pencils too!! The Dover books are awesome!!!

I'm so glad I'm not alone in my love of coloring!  My friends used to think it was 'so sweet' for me to keep coloring books around so when kids were over they didn't get bored ... little did they know!