cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Redeem scent certificate online

Hi everyone! 
I’m trying to redeem a scent certificate online that I bought about a year ago. I thought you were supposed to put the code in the promo/reward box but when I did it said to enter it as a gift card. But it doesn’t have a pin so I couldn’t enter as a gift card. Does anyone know what to do??

thanks!

Re: Redeem scent certificate online

Having the same issue. My code won’t work and I have never used it. If I could get help with this that’d be great.

@TerinnE I'll send you a PM!

I have bought this for my boyfriend, and he gave me one that I liked, but I can't use the code, it says "already used code" or the final cost doesn't change at all. I know for sure I haven't used this and he hasn't either. Can you help me?

@Carebear511 I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I will send you a PM. 

I'm also struggling with this it keeps saying my code does not exist

Hi @tyler35,

I'm sorry for the trouble and I'm happy to help. I'll send you a message shortly.

Best,

Laurie

Facts!!! Im having the exact same problem, I bought my sample in November and still haven’t redeemed it yet…

Hi @Nate1101,

My apologies! You would enter the promo code in the "Promotions" section at checkout. It does not go in the gift card section.

Best regards,

Laurie

I am also having issues entering the certificate number.

@stacey2277 I will send you a PM to assist!

hi i don’t know how to redeem my certificate online and the stores don’t have the perfume please help

@ninayp There will be a code toward the bottom of the voucher that will typically start with "U-" and you'll enter that in the promo code section at checkout! If you're still having trouble, please send me a private message. Thank you!

I just tried to redeem mine as well and am getting errors. Can someone please help?

@oliviaglum I will send you a PM. 

I am having a similar issue, when entering my code to redeem at checkout it says the code is invalid. What should I do?

Hi @Brendoooo,

I'm happy to assist and I'll send you a message shortly.

Best,

Laurie 

I am also having this same problem, an error keeps telling me that my promo code doesnt exist. Can someone help me with this?

Hi @Nick2024,

I'll send you a message to assist!

Best regards,

Laurie 

Im having trouble as well, tried entering multiple different things as the code and they’re all invalid. Please help 

@jojo555593 sorry to hear that. I'm sending you a PM! 

162 Replies
testing