cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Redeem scent certificate online

Hi everyone! 
I’m trying to redeem a scent certificate online that I bought about a year ago. I thought you were supposed to put the code in the promo/reward box but when I did it said to enter it as a gift card. But it doesn’t have a pin so I couldn’t enter as a gift card. Does anyone know what to do??

thanks!

Re: Redeem scent certificate online

@sammarck I will send you a PM to help. 

Hello. I am trying to redeem a scent certificate that came in a luxe box and cannot figure it out either.

@annajoyc I will send you a PM to help. 

Hi!

I am having the same problem redeeming my scent certificate. i’ve tried all the variations including using a 1 instead of an I, and no luck. Unfortunately, I live too far away to go in store. 

Hi @MeghanSamii,

I'm sorry to hear this! I'll send you a message shortly.

Best,

Laurie

may you help me aswell? i dont live anywhere close to a store and i’m struggling to redeem it 

Hi @Okyro

A common issue is that the number 1 looks like the letter I. If switching that does not work, please send me a private message with the name of the Sephora Favorites set, and a clear photo of the voucher showing the code so I can look into this for you.

Regards,

Danee

Thank you! I appreciate it! 😊

Hello,

i’ve been recently gifted one of these mens samplers, but I am having trouble redeeming the fragrance I chose. I can’t seem to find my promo code. The scent certificate says “enter the one-time use promotional code that is included in your Scent Certificate in the ‘promo or reward code’ box.” I cannot find a box with such label, there were two sticker boxes in which I removed thinking the code was under, but when I removed the stickers the content under them are unrecognizable. I just hope that wasn’t the code, because if it was that is really big flaw on the certificate.

I am having this same problem.  There is no promo code to enter, only a "certificate promo barcode" that looks like it can only be used in store.  Thank you.

I’m having this exact same issue.

I also have the same issue and I can’t figure it out.

Hi @AlexanderA0

A common issue is that the number 1 looks like the letter I. If switching that does not work, please send me a private message with the name of the Sephora Favorites set, and a clear photo of the voucher showing the code so I can look into this for you.

Regards,

Danee

@Tony2234 I will send you a PM to help. 

Hi @DRock06

I will send you a PM to assist!

Regards,

Danee

@Murilo477 I'm sorry to hear that you are having difficulty! The code should be on the scent certificate. The promo code box is where you enter it online during checkout. I will send you a PM for more information. 

Hi @caroline96,

I'm sorry for the trouble and I'll send you a message for more information.

Warm regards,

Laurie

Hi,

I am also trying to redeem my certificate but having a hard time. Can you tell me.what to do?

Hi @PsuDva,

If you recently purchased a Sephora Favorites Fragrance set, please enter the code near the bottom left corner of the certificate. You can enter it in the "Promo Code" section at checkout. 

Please note that sometimes the number 1 can be mistaken for a capital letter I in the code. If you entered the letter I but the code didn't work, please try entering the number 1 instead. If you need any further assistance please let us know. Thank you!

Best regards,

Laurie

Hello! I have tried every variation of the code under the promo barcode on my Scent Certificate, including a 1. With the . & without.  I must be doing something wrong. Please help! I live way too far to go to a store unfortunately! 

Thanks for all you do! 

Brandy

@brendrewsmom I will send you a PM to help. 

1 Reply
testing