cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Redeem scent certificate online

Hi everyone! 
I’m trying to redeem a scent certificate online that I bought about a year ago. I thought you were supposed to put the code in the promo/reward box but when I did it said to enter it as a gift card. But it doesn’t have a pin so I couldn’t enter as a gift card. Does anyone know what to do??

thanks!

Re: Redeem scent certificate online

Hi! I am having this issue also. 

Thanks, 
AGG

Hi @AubreyGG,

A common issue is that the number 1 looks like the letter I. Additionally, the code is listed under the "VIVABOX" section and should start with the letter U. If you're still having trouble, please send me a private message with the name of the Sephora Favorites set, and a clear photo of the voucher showing the code so I can look into this for you. Thanks!

Regards,

Danee

Thanks, it helps!

Hi! I too can not find the promo code to get my perfume. 

@sammarck I will send you a PM to help. 

Hello. I am trying to redeem a scent certificate that came in a luxe box and cannot figure it out either.

@annajoyc I will send you a PM to help. 

Hi!

I am having the same problem redeeming my scent certificate. i’ve tried all the variations including using a 1 instead of an I, and no luck. Unfortunately, I live too far away to go in store. 

Hi @MeghanSamii,

I'm sorry to hear this! I'll send you a message shortly.

Best,

Laurie

may you help me aswell? i dont live anywhere close to a store and i’m struggling to redeem it 

Hi @Okyro

A common issue is that the number 1 looks like the letter I. If switching that does not work, please send me a private message with the name of the Sephora Favorites set, and a clear photo of the voucher showing the code so I can look into this for you.

Regards,

Danee

Thank you! I appreciate it! 😊

Hello,

i’ve been recently gifted one of these mens samplers, but I am having trouble redeeming the fragrance I chose. I can’t seem to find my promo code. The scent certificate says “enter the one-time use promotional code that is included in your Scent Certificate in the ‘promo or reward code’ box.” I cannot find a box with such label, there were two sticker boxes in which I removed thinking the code was under, but when I removed the stickers the content under them are unrecognizable. I just hope that wasn’t the code, because if it was that is really big flaw on the certificate.

I am having this same problem.  There is no promo code to enter, only a "certificate promo barcode" that looks like it can only be used in store.  Thank you.

I’m having this exact same issue.

I also have the same issue and I can’t figure it out.

Hi @AlexanderA0

A common issue is that the number 1 looks like the letter I. If switching that does not work, please send me a private message with the name of the Sephora Favorites set, and a clear photo of the voucher showing the code so I can look into this for you.

Regards,

Danee

@Tony2234 I will send you a PM to help. 

Hi @DRock06

I will send you a PM to assist!

Regards,

Danee

@Murilo477 I'm sorry to hear that you are having difficulty! The code should be on the scent certificate. The promo code box is where you enter it online during checkout. I will send you a PM for more information. 

Hi @caroline96,

I'm sorry for the trouble and I'll send you a message for more information.

Warm regards,

Laurie

3 Replies
testing