Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Placed an order, out of stock

I placed an order for the Dyson air wrap long this morning at 10am. I’m now noticing that the item is out of stock, and my order is still in progress as of 8:00 pm (now). I called Sephora to ensure that my order doesn’t get cancelled. Apparently my order details got sent to the warehouse. What are the likely hoods of it getting cancelled due to the current stock shown on the website?

Re: Placed an order, out of stock

@ddbasc  Items go out of stock on our website when all of the inventory is allocated to placed orders, such as yours. They go out of stock to ensure additional clients don't order them, as there is no additional inventory to allocate to them. If there are any issues fulfilling your order, you will be notified by email and we appreciate your patience.

Re: Placed an order, out of stock

So pretty much I should not have any issues with my order? Also, what we see on the website is a live update on inventory? I didn’t see any warnings of it being low stock when I placed my order. The associate in the phone told me it’s an 80% chance it’ll ship. Hoping I’m lucky. 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing