Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

No Samples

I received my VIB rouge order and the package didn’t have the samples I picked - this seems to be happening more and more with my online orders, has anyone else experienced this?

Re: No Samples

Rouge member here too. Definitely common to not receive samples now, haven't received anything for my last few online orders. Before, if the samples I chose are not available, they would throw in some other random samples. This is how I ended up loving some of the products that I am re-buying. 

Hi @giankat I'm sorry to hear about this! I'll send you a PM.

it's so frustrating!!! I haven't gotten any samples in my last FIVE orders - especially frustrating as a Rouge member. I wouldn't care if they just gave me something different than what I requested, but I've gotten literally nothing 😞 I used to buy so many products based off of sampling.

Same. I’ve been a rouge member for years and years and other than the 20% off during the sale there’s really no perks or benefits, I never get samples in store or I don’t even get them online when I choose the ones I like. It’s extremely annoying. I think it’s been the last three orders or so. If Sephora doesn’t have the samples I choose, why not throw in some other ones? 

Hi @Krissydbri and @Flipper91,

I'm sorry about this! I'll send you a message.

Best,
Laurie

Yup, 2 orders in last 2 weeks and no samples included😡

Same here. Last five or six times and I spend a fortune. 

@leisaleisa I'm sorry to hear that! I will send you a PM to help. 

Hi @Imaan96,

I'm sorry about this! I'll send you a message.

Best,
Laurie

I have 5 orders and they all of them come without any samples

@minkies  @hannah225 I'm sorry to hear that! I will send you a PMs to help. 

52 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing