Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

No Samples

I received my VIB rouge order and the package didn’t have the samples I picked - this seems to be happening more and more with my online orders, has anyone else experienced this?

Re: No Samples

I haven’t received any samples in my last 5 orders. It’s very disappointing, I used to look so forward to them. 👎🏼 

Hi @AimeeK2023 I just sent you a PM.

I'm new to Canada and I was so excited about the free samples, I had selected Tom Ford perfume and Armani foundation, things I'm dying to try but can't afford rn.. super bummed that there was no substitution even, just no samples with the order. Disappointed. 

Hi @Debopriya14 I'm sorry to hear about your samples! I'll send you a PM.

Rouge member here too. Definitely common to not receive samples now, haven't received anything for my last few online orders. Before, if the samples I chose are not available, they would throw in some other random samples. This is how I ended up loving some of the products that I am re-buying. 

Hi @giankat I'm sorry to hear about this! I'll send you a PM.

it's so frustrating!!! I haven't gotten any samples in my last FIVE orders - especially frustrating as a Rouge member. I wouldn't care if they just gave me something different than what I requested, but I've gotten literally nothing 😞 I used to buy so many products based off of sampling.

Same. I’ve been a rouge member for years and years and other than the 20% off during the sale there’s really no perks or benefits, I never get samples in store or I don’t even get them online when I choose the ones I like. It’s extremely annoying. I think it’s been the last three orders or so. If Sephora doesn’t have the samples I choose, why not throw in some other ones? 

Hi @Krissydbri and @Flipper91,

I'm sorry about this! I'll send you a message.

Best,
Laurie

Yup, 2 orders in last 2 weeks and no samples included😡

Same here. Last five or six times and I spend a fortune. 

@leisaleisa I'm sorry to hear that! I will send you a PM to help. 

Hi @Imaan96,

I'm sorry about this! I'll send you a message.

Best,
Laurie

I have 5 orders and they all of them come without any samples

@minkies  @hannah225 I'm sorry to hear that! I will send you a PMs to help. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
testing