cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Lasership company lying about delivery

5B6B7558-45B6-4223-BA49-A4825E4B4A41.png

I have been tracking my package since it was shipped on 10/27. I was expecting my delivery on 11/1 - Lasership claims that it was out for delivery that morning. It is now November 3 and I still have not received my package. When I emailed Lasership, they claimed the package had been delivered at 10:54pm on 11/1, which is a complete LIE. I cannot seem to get in touch with anyone to help me and am shocked that a company like Sephora would willingly do business with a company like Lasership. Where is my package?! 

Re: Lasership company lying about delivery

LaserShip has lost all of my packages. I guess Rouge free shipping is just some nonsense after all. Going to the store is not a big deal but the thing is some items are online only and these are the ones I need at the moment so I don't know what to do with this shipping service.

Hi @sylvinabunnie,

I will send you a private message.

Best Wishes,

Janean

PROTECT YOUR PACKAGES! PERMANENTLY SHUT DOWN LASERSHIP - Sign the Petition! 

Hi Everyone, I am having the same issues with Lasership as everyone else. I think I'm just going to stop ordering online altogether, which sucks, because there are so many more products available online than there are in stores. But I did not spend all my money to become a Rouge member and then have Lasership steal all of my packages. Yes Sephora Customer Service will give you a refund, but at some point, they need to listen to US, THE CUSTOMERS, and go back to using UPS like they were before.

It's true when I ordered on Sephora online and they switched to Lasership. It was a nightmare trying to get the package it was back and forth with stating on truck, being delivered, to not be able to deliver, to not being to find address, etc. You know the usual BS!! Even though don't have any problem with any other shipping service company finding my address. It sad for me, because I have alot points and I won't use them as long as they continue to use Lasership. But maybe there's a ray of hope that Lasership is attempting to restructure their business and attempting to provide better service. Ulta is starting to use Lasership and I was shocked on my recent order that they did actually deliver my package in good condition. I hope Ulta doesn't follow suit by switching completely as Sephora has done by using Lasership. Where will I go for my beauty needs??Just hope Lasership gets on board with trying better service/communication from management to their drivers.

F46F2C6F-6433-4D98-884A-012D7CA37B3C.jpeg

i had the same problem! i would keep checking it and the times would change. i was home every single day and no-one came to the door or left my package anywhere. i don’t understand why sephora continues to use Lasership when people are still having problems. i called sephora’s world number and the first time they weren’t helpful. second and third were a little better but still. i has used a grift card with this order and when i called to refund, they only put the amount i paid (with my debit card) back BUT DIDNT WITH THE GIFT CARD MONEY. they put it as store credit which never showed up when i went to see if it would. sephora needs to use UPS or FedEx. 

RE: Lasership company lying about delivery

I’ve been tracking mine since it said it’s been shipped Friday and there’s been no movement since....then I go to punch in my tracking on UPS and it said it doesn’t exist?! Should I contact Sephora or wait if it’s not here by said delivery date? 😐 I’ve never had this problem before with Sephora.

I don't understand why sephotlra uses lasership anyway. Beautylish offers 2 day shipping with FedEx, and they are way more reliable. All my packages delivered by lasership have been lost. I live in an apartment and they say it's by the front door. It is no where by any front door. I've asked the leasing office, but they don't have it either. I'm fed up, and I agree with others. I think I'll be letting my membership go with Sephora and using other makeup stores. 

I also live in CT and had the same experience with lasership. I contacted Sephora and they are sending me a replacement again with lasership which should arrive today. Hopefully, I receive it, but after doing some research on Lasership and seeing the number of negative reviews they get I probably won't be ordering from Sephora anymore if this is their primary shipping service for the area.

I just contacted Sephora and they offered to send a replacement order or credit my account, which is what I decided to do. Thanks for your input ladies 🙂

Re: RE: Lasership company lying about delivery

Hi @jackiebo0,

I'm happy to hear that a Beauty Advisor was able to assist 🙂 For security purposes, I've removed the screenshots containing your tracking number. We kindly ask that personal information not be shared publicly in the Beauty Insider Community groups. Thank you for understanding! 

- Laurie

Lasership in the Boston area is hit-or-miss, but mostly miss. They're a completely unaccountable company, so bad, that even Amazon stopped using them! It's best described as Uber/Taskrabbit for last mile deliveries, drivers pay for their own gas, sometimes use their own cars, and are paid per package rather than an hourly rate. The last time Lasership delivered to me, our security cameras showed the driver dropping off the package almost 2 hours after the logged delivery time, around 10:30 pm at night, left in a completely unsecured area. At least they didn't throw it at the door, but that's a pretty low bar.

Your best bet for shipping is picking the "Flash - USPS Priority" option instead of the "Flash 2 Day" as it does seem that Sephora hasn't been using UPS since the first quarter of 2017 (if that!). In my area, USPS delivers within the 2 day window, so it's exactly the same wait. The only slight negative is that I don't always get Saturday deliveries since I work in a heavily commercial area, and USPS assumes we're all closed. But waiting till Monday is way better than dealing with dishonest Lasership employees/customer service/broken or missing packages. 

They're truly terrible in this area.  It's bad enough that I'll order through Ulta instead of Sephora if I can get the same thing -- the points are better and Ulta uses UPS.  Or I'll send it to work where for some reason UPS is used for the order.  At home they toss the box off to the side of the driveway -- I've had to go hunting at night and the end of my driveway is nowhere near my house.  One day they showed it 'out for delivery' three times before it finally showed up; so much for Flash shipping.

Lasership is really giving Sephora a bad reputation.  And really, what is the point of picking samples when they include different stuff in the box anyway.  My last order had 3 random men's fragrances in it.  The only good (surprising) thing was that it came UPS. 

I’m starting to wonder if I need to break up with Sephora. I’m tired of wasting time chasing packages, having them cancel orders, run out of the points gifts...i could keep going

Oh I hate laser ship. Amazon uses them and trying to track anything with them is the BIGGEST hassle as far as I’m concerned. I always thought Sephora shipped UPS, at least where I’m at, so I’m surprised to see them using Lasership for anything.

My package (with a gift in it for a birthday the day after it was to be delivered) showed Left on doorstep on 10/25 at 7:49pm. It was definitely NOT left on my doorstep, I was home at this time and didn’t receive anything. When I called the customer service agent kept asking me to verify my address, which was correct. Then, rudely asked me if I wanted a refund. I said no, I want my productsHe said he would resend, but the samples I ordered were all sold out, “Ok?”. No, not ok. He said “Ok fine, what would you like skin or fragrance”. I told him I was on that page and would tell him the ones I’d like. I then asked how soon I would get this delivery. He said, with the Flash Shipping it would be the next week. Finally when I did receive my package( well past birthday🙁) the samples included were not the ones I had picked or would be interested in. The whole situation was very disappointing. I work at Ulta, but have always loved Sephora. If something like this happened at Ulta there would have been more done to try and make situation right, overnight it, extend my Flash Shipping for another year, or how about an apology?!, which I never heard once. It now shows that original order as cancelled, as though I cancelled it. Again, all very disappointing! I hope you receive your package!!

This has happened to me a few times in the last two months 😡 I always freak out and think someone has stolen it but then it shows up a few days later. So much for flash shipping
17 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • 5B6B7558-45B6-4223-BA49-A4825E4B4A41.png
  • F46F2C6F-6433-4D98-884A-012D7CA37B3C.jpeg
testing