cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Holiday Bonus 2019 FAQs

promo.png

Our Holiday Bonus event is back, and every Beauty Insider member gets a discount! Don’t forget—the higher your tier, the bigger the savings, so keep reading for all the details.

Rouge: We wanted to let you know that starting Friday, November 1,through Monday, November 11, you get first access to shop before everyone else with your 20% off (that means you’re getting our biggest discount of them all!) You can shop with your 20% off as many times as you’d like—just flash your Holiday Bonus email in store and use code HOLIDAYSAVE online.

P.S. Because you’re Rouge, you can also bring your favorite shopping buddy in store Friday, November 1, and they’ll get 20% off too—all thanks to you. Just make sure they are a current member of the Beauty Insider program, and you’re good to go!

VIB: You get 15% off Thursday, November 7, through Monday, November 11. You can shop in store and online as many times as you like. Just flash your Holiday Bonus email in store and use code HOLIDAYSAVE online.  

Insiders: You get 10% off Thursday, November 7, through Monday, November 11. You can shop in store and online as many times as you like. Just flash your Holiday Bonus email in store and use code HOLIDAYSAVE online.  

Have more questions? We’ve got answers!

What is your Holiday Bonus event, and when is it?

Our Holiday Bonus event is where you (our Beauty Insider members) get a special discount just for being part of our loyalty program!

The higher the tier, the bigger the savings:

Rouge members ($1,000 spent per year) get 20% off, VIB members ($350 spent per year) get 15% off, and Insiders (free to join!) get 10% off.

Rouge can shop early with their discount starting on Friday, November 1, while VIB and Insiders can shop starting on Thursday, November 7. Holiday Bonus ends for all three tiers on Monday, November 11.

Where can I shop?

In store and online! That includes our stores and website in Canada as well as Sephora inside JCPenney stores.

Wait, Im Rouge...Can I really share my 20% off on Friday, November 1?

Yep, you can! Bring your favorite shopping buddy in store on November 1 and, when checking out, let a Beauty Advisor know they’re with you. Then voilà! 20% off their purchase too, just like you.

How many times can I use my discount?

As many times you’d like! Our Holiday Bonus discount is unlimited use in store and onlinejust flash your Holiday Bonus email in store and use code HOLIDAYSAVE online.

Speaking of which, what’s my online code again?

Regardless of which tier you are, your code is HOLIDAYSAVE.

I’m Rouge and have a Rouge Reward. Can I combine my Rouge Reward, my Credit Card Reward, or my Credit Card first purchase discount with the Holiday Bonus discount?

You will not be able to combine any other offers or discounts with the Holiday Bonus discount, including Rouge Reward.

I am a Credit Card holder and have a Credit Card Reward and/or Credit Card first purchase discount of 15% off. Can I use my Credit Card Reward, Credit Card first purchase discount, or Rouge Reward with the Holiday Bonus discount?

You will not be able to combine any other offers or discounts with the Holiday Bonus discount, including Credit Card Rewards and discounts.

I am a Credit Card holder and have a 15% first purchase discount. Can I save that for later and use the Holiday Bonus discount now?

Yes. You can choose to use your Holiday Bonus discount now and save your Credit Card 15% off first time purchase discount for later and still earn % back using one of your Sephora Credit Cards. Simply enter promo code HOLIDAYSAVE to apply the current promotion, but don’t forget to use your 15% off Credit Card offer within 30 days of being approved.

Where and when is the promotion valid?

Valid on merchandise purchases made in Sephora US stores, Sephora Canada stores, Sephora inside JCPenney stores, and on sephora.com and sephora.ca. Offer not valid on jcp.com. On Friday, November 1, in stores only, Rouge client and one guest of Rouge who is a member of the Beauty Insider program and is present at the time of redemption will be eligible for 20% off all merchandise purchases. Not valid on orders shipping outside the US or Canada.

Are there any exclusions?

Promotion is not valid on The Ordinary and MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM products. Clients are limited to the purchase of one dyson item and five Morphe items per SKU per transaction. Not valid on in-store services, previous purchases, purchases of gift cards or eGift Cards, FLASH, PLAY! by SEPHORA, gift wrapping, packaging, taxes, or shipping and handling charges.

Can I combine this promotion with other offers or promotions?

This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or rewards.

What else do I need to know?

Return of discounted merchandise will be for the price actually paid. Sephora is not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen offer materials or barcodes. Offer has no cash value and may not be altered, sold, bartered, or transferred. Rouge status must be attained prior to redemption. No minimum purchase required. Due to heavy demand, Sephora FLASH delivery times cannot be guaranteed for this offer. Sephora and JCPenney employees are not eligible for these offers. Sephora may modify or cancel offer at any time.

Re: Holiday Bonus 2019 FAQs

Hi @ssherina,

I'm sorry to hear this! If you have items in your basket that are excluded from the promotion, then the discount will not apply to those items. I'll take a look further and I'll send you a private message to help shortly.

Best regards,

Laurie

RE: Re: Holiday Bonus 2019 FAQs

How did you get yours to work? It is not working for me keeps saying I’m not logged in but I am

Re: RE: Re: Holiday Bonus 2019 FAQs

Hi @briiiiitttt,

I'm sorry for the trouble! The promotion code is now live for all tiers. Our site generally runs on Pacific Standard Time and I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Best regards,

Laurie  

Holiday Bonus 2019 FAQs

I cant enter the coupon this keeps popping up even though I am logged in????

@krissyf1990 Sorry for the confusion! The Holiday Bonus starts tomorrow for VIBs. 

Hi I am trying to use the code for VIB and it’s not working?

@siaraaa23 The sale hasn't started yet for VIBs and BIs. Sephora runs on Pacific Time.

@briiiiitttt 

Thank you!!!

so just curious, that doesn't work either I'm assuming? f...

so just curious, that doesn't work either I'm assuming? for example right now I am VIB but I have to spend another 300$ to reach rouge. will the rouge 20% discount apply to this order, or the VIB 15%?

Re: so just curious, that doesn't work either I'm assuming? f...

Hi @krissyf1990,

Your account will need to be in Rouge status at the time of order placement for the Rouge 20% off discount to apply to your basket. If you are VIB at the time of order placement, then the VIB discount will apply to the order. Thank you!

Best regards,

Laurie 🙂  

that's totally my fault haha! I guess since I will become...

that's totally my fault haha! I guess since I will become a rouge with this order that I thought I could punch it in!

I literally wait and stock up all of my supplies at the two semi annual sales. I had already started stacking my cart and was excited to try some new products that I wouldn't be able to justify without the discount. Holidays are coming so I'm sure the brands will have sales on their own pages. The couple items that I am out of and need soon I will just have a friend with Rouge status snag for me. Crappy part is I won't get the credit but I don't know that it really matters anymore anyways. I didn't use the Ulta discount because I was waiting for this sale so I feel a little dumb.

RE: Holiday Bonus 2019 FAQs

@SpontaneousLife,

The promotional offer starts for our ViB clients: November 7, through Monday, November 11!https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/Holiday-Bonus-2019-FAQs/m-p/5032541#M181109

❤️ Melissa

I know that. That’s why i don’t understand why it’s not working. I put in the code and it just says error.

Re: RE: Re: Holiday Bonus 2019 FAQs

@SpontaneousLife The code has not started for VIBs yet. It starts on the 7th which is still 2 days away.

Thank you for making this code more than a one time use code! Things have been going in and out of stock and its hard to keep up, especially during work! 

RE: Holiday Bonus 2019 FAQs

I did not received my an email nor physical flyer/card notice in the mail either regarding this year’s (2019) Holiday Bonus. Can you let me know how to retrieve it?

Re: RE: Holiday Bonus 2019 FAQs

Hi @transdevqa,

You can use the code HOLIDAYSAVE multiple times in stores and online throughout the duration of the promotion. When shopping in stores simply provide your registered Beauty Insider information and mention the promotion. I hope that this helps. 🙂

Best,

Zakiya

I've just recently signed up to Sephora and I haven't gotten an email about this discount or any discounts. So the next time I shop at Sephora should I tell the store that I have the discount or does someone have to send me the discount by email? I would really appreciate all discounts sent to me by email.

1 Reply
testing