cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Holiday Bonus 2018

Holiday Bonus FAQs.png

EDIT: There has been an update that will affect VIB and Rouge. To learn more visit this thread: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/Holiday-Bonus-Update/m-p/4313502

Clear your cal, fill your basket, and get ready to shop because Holiday Bonus is right around the corner. Here’s a breakdown of the promo:

Rouge, you get TWO exclusive weekends of savings: Fri 10/26 – Mon 10/29 and Fri 11/2 – Mon 11/5. This means you get 20% off on the hottest beauty products before anyone else.

VIB and Insider, you will each get four days to shop. VIB will get to save 20% off Fri 11/9 – Mon 11/12 and Insiders will save 15% off from Fri 11/16 – Mon 11/19. Can’t wait to see you all there!

The holidays are quickly approaching and that means that more people will be stepping out and running to Sephora to play with products, indulge in a service or pick up a gift. We want to ensure our Beauty Insiders have time to get all the gifts they need (and something for yourself) in time for the holidays! As we end this amazing year, we look forward to growing with you in 2019!

Want more details? Check out our FAQs:

What is the Holiday Bonus promotion?

The exclusive, once-a-year promo for Rouge, VIB, and Insider—and the best excuse to splurge, restock favorites, and start stocking up for the Holidays.

What’s the offer?

• Rouge get 20% off, unlimited online and in store.
  • VIB also get 20% off, unlimited online and in store.
  • Insiders get 15% off, unlimited online and in store.

What’s my code to shop?

• Rouge: ROUGEBONUS
  • VIB: VIBBONUS
  • Insider: BIBONUS

Dates, please?

• Rouge: Fri 10/26 – Mon 10/29 and Fri 11/2 – Mon 11/5.
  • VIB: Fri 11/9 – Mon 11/12.
  • Insider: Fri 11/16 – Mon 11/19.

Wait, why are the Rouge dates split?

As a benefit of our top tier of membership, Rouge gets two weekends to shop before VIB and Insiders.

What if I like to order online?

That’s cool. You can redeem the offer on both US and CA sites

I’m Rouge! Tell me about Bring a Friend, please.

We’re glad you asked. For one day only, 10/26, all Rouge clients get to bring a friend to shop with them in-store and share their 20% discount. Your friend has to be enrolled in the Beauty Insider program and you both must be in-store for your friend to receive 20% off. Not only will your friend get to experience Rouge early access with you but they will also receive the sample bag, while supplies last.

Can I redeem the offer more than once?

If you forget something the first time around, don’t even stress. The offer can be used as many times as you want. Just one catch: One sample set per Rouge client on 10/26 while supplies last, in-stores only.

Is this offer available in Canada?

Yes!

What about Sephora inside JCPenney?

The offer is valid in Sephora inside JCPenney stores however, the offer is not valid on jcp.com.

Are there any exclusions?

In one word, yes. In lots of words: The offer is not valid on Google products. Not valid on previous purchases, purchases of gift cards or eGift cards, FLASH, PLAY! by Sephora, gift wrap, taxes, or shipping & handling charges. Clients are limited to the purchase of one Dyson item, three Drunk Elephant items, and three Tatcha items per SKU per transaction. Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion codes or Rouge Reward.

I’m Rouge! Can I see the sample set?

We’re glad you asked! Here’s a picture of the samples included. Cute huh?Holiday Bonus Bag.png

Tags:

Re: Holiday Bonus 2018

I am trying to shop this sale , but since i am a rouge .. the coupon won't work for me , can u help me figure this out ?

I asked the store yesterday, they can give you 20% off just showing your rouge membership card. But you still can't shop online.

RE: Re: Holiday Bonus 2018

Actually, it varies,... My store isn’t honoring the discount for Rouge members, so I guess each store is enforcing its own policy.

RE: Holiday Bonus 2018

I don’t know what is the point for being a Rouge and I can’t shop this weekend like pervious years? I know I can still purchase my item and call customer service for apply the code, you are making extra step for your customer and also your customer services. So ridiculous!!!

Holiday Bonus 2018

shame on you Sephora for excluding your BEST customers from this sale! very, very bad decision that has not gone unnoticed by all of us!

You mean I can't make my purchase b/c I'm Rouge even thought they sent me a card in the mail??? Oh no! 😞 Well I guess I'll have to go off somewhere and cry over my Drunk Elephant serum and stuff. 😞 So upset. 

Hi all! 🙂

If you need assistance, you are welcome to send me or any of the BIC mods a private message. We are happy to help!

Always,

Danee

I am VIB rouge and I was out of the country with limited internet until this week. My sister is in a similar situation and Nov 1 was her birthday so I know she postponed treating herself until this weekend. We assumed we can shop the VIB sale dates this weekend (as this was the case in previous years) but my code doesn't work. The VIB code didn't work and the Rouge code says it's expired. Can you help please? What is the code we can use as Rouge?
I didn't want to jump to the conclusion that you're excluding Rouge clients from the VIB sale dates. These are after all your most loyal customers. Wouldn't make sense for the sale dates to move this year, plus new rules to not allow Rouge to shop on the VIB dates. That would mean even a new BI could get a discount when your highest tier customers can't! I'm guessing there must be some sort of code issue. Hope to hear from you so we can place our orders. Thanks!

I called the rouge customer service number and asked why as a Rouge member I wouldn’t have access to the sale for the entire length of the promotion.  The gentleman was nice and was able to pull up what I had in my cart and place the order with the 20% off.  I would suggest trying that.  Absolutely ridiculous the way they do the Rouge “benefits.”  I am over it, Sephora! 

@Ace1Ace Rouge had two weeks to shop already. It always stinks to miss a sale, but that's kinda the way it works sometimes. Perhaps Sephora will still run the December coupon and you can shop then!

Holiday Bonus 2018

I am trying to use my bonus code and it's not working, I am rouge and want to spend more money these weekend, not less, please help

RE: Holiday Bonus 2018

The same thing happened to me. Unfortunately because we were allowed to shop the first 2 weeks ends , we can’t shop during the VIB weekend. When an employee told me I could on the third weekend as well even though I’m rouge. Sephora is losing so much money by not letting us shop during this sale as well. I’m so annoyed.

I am a rouge member-was waiting for an item to be in stock and have all my items sitting in my basket ready to purchase today. It is saying I need to be VIB not Rouge?  Can you please help me-I was even told in the store you could still get the discount this weekend.  

Call customer service.  I am Rouge and they placed the order over the phone since the code won’t work for Rouge online currently. Ridiculous I know! 

Holiday Bonus 2018

So disappointed! ROUGE members can't use the 20% off received by the mail!! Can someone do something for your most loyal costumers?

I get it, the rest of the reward tiers now have their own chance to get in on the discount. But I spent a hell of a lot of money, not because I wanted to be Rouge, but because I truly like Sephora and what they offer. Like another user said, I'm now being punished because I didn't use my code. That is beyond unfair. I have been a member for YEARS and put up with just getting disappointing perks, and this is how you treat your customers? What's the point anymore.

So disappointed with the changes made for Rouge members (and assumably VIB members as well for Insider sale days) not being able to continue to get the 20% discount throughout the entirety of the sale as in past years.  Personally I was not able to partake in the Rouge sale until now but had no reason to believe I could not still use my discount through the VIB and Insider sale dates since it HAS been that way in past years.  I have Christmas gifts I would like to purchase but now cannot use the discount and no option other than to pay full price for these items (which I will not be doing).  This change Sephora has made is really only hurting Sephora themselves as they are limiting sales made for their company.  Obviously the person in charge of making this decision change this year needs to be replaced with someone who can make the crucial decisions that bring the company MORE money...not LESS!  Yes, Rouge members are being affected as well, but only forced to either go to another company for their sales on these products or just for Christmas shoppers to find something else to give as a gift, which is what I will be doing.  Do your research peeps...there are other great sales out there on the products your want (and if not not for sure before Christmas) including free shipping!

If you call customer service they can place your order and give you the 20% off. I had a ton of stuff in my cart online and they were able to pull it up and do it very quickly.  I agree it’s ridiculous that I even had to do that, but if you wanted to order still, you could try that!

Holiday Bonus 2018

Rouge members spend $1000+ VIB members spend $350+ Why are both groups getting the same 20% off? Shouldn't it be ROUGE 25% off, VIB 20% off, and INSIDERS 15% off. Also, why aren't ROUGE members allowed to shop with the discount during the other discount weekends like we have in previous years?

Holiday Bonus 2018

Many Rouge clients are unhappy with this new system. Last year, and the year before, rouge clients were still allowed to use their 20% during the VIB sale time frame. With so many of us asking for answers, can you not address the issue directly instead of sending DMs? It would clear things up quicker, IMO. For what it's worth, while I love Sephora, the lead up to this holiday sale wasn't as smooth as it could have been. ~Loyal Rouge x 3years😶

Another multi-year Rouge in agreement here. I wasn't even online for weeks due to travel abroad and my sister was actually in hospital and to come shop the sale this year, we are faced with this? I couldn't believe it and thought it was a glitch but seems like others are in the same situation!

I can't understand why sephora wants to do this to their most loyal customers. Surely they don't think we will still order things (most of which we can get elsewhere) at full price when even BI get a discount! Not to mention we have always been able to shop the sale for the VIB/BI dates!

Very misguided in the first place and also to not clarify the situation and saying send DMs. 

284 Replies
testing