cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Holiday Bonus 2018

Holiday Bonus FAQs.png

EDIT: There has been an update that will affect VIB and Rouge. To learn more visit this thread: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/Holiday-Bonus-Update/m-p/4313502

Clear your cal, fill your basket, and get ready to shop because Holiday Bonus is right around the corner. Here’s a breakdown of the promo:

Rouge, you get TWO exclusive weekends of savings: Fri 10/26 – Mon 10/29 and Fri 11/2 – Mon 11/5. This means you get 20% off on the hottest beauty products before anyone else.

VIB and Insider, you will each get four days to shop. VIB will get to save 20% off Fri 11/9 – Mon 11/12 and Insiders will save 15% off from Fri 11/16 – Mon 11/19. Can’t wait to see you all there!

The holidays are quickly approaching and that means that more people will be stepping out and running to Sephora to play with products, indulge in a service or pick up a gift. We want to ensure our Beauty Insiders have time to get all the gifts they need (and something for yourself) in time for the holidays! As we end this amazing year, we look forward to growing with you in 2019!

Want more details? Check out our FAQs:

What is the Holiday Bonus promotion?

The exclusive, once-a-year promo for Rouge, VIB, and Insider—and the best excuse to splurge, restock favorites, and start stocking up for the Holidays.

What’s the offer?

• Rouge get 20% off, unlimited online and in store.
  • VIB also get 20% off, unlimited online and in store.
  • Insiders get 15% off, unlimited online and in store.

What’s my code to shop?

• Rouge: ROUGEBONUS
  • VIB: VIBBONUS
  • Insider: BIBONUS

Dates, please?

• Rouge: Fri 10/26 – Mon 10/29 and Fri 11/2 – Mon 11/5.
  • VIB: Fri 11/9 – Mon 11/12.
  • Insider: Fri 11/16 – Mon 11/19.

Wait, why are the Rouge dates split?

As a benefit of our top tier of membership, Rouge gets two weekends to shop before VIB and Insiders.

What if I like to order online?

That’s cool. You can redeem the offer on both US and CA sites

I’m Rouge! Tell me about Bring a Friend, please.

We’re glad you asked. For one day only, 10/26, all Rouge clients get to bring a friend to shop with them in-store and share their 20% discount. Your friend has to be enrolled in the Beauty Insider program and you both must be in-store for your friend to receive 20% off. Not only will your friend get to experience Rouge early access with you but they will also receive the sample bag, while supplies last.

Can I redeem the offer more than once?

If you forget something the first time around, don’t even stress. The offer can be used as many times as you want. Just one catch: One sample set per Rouge client on 10/26 while supplies last, in-stores only.

Is this offer available in Canada?

Yes!

What about Sephora inside JCPenney?

The offer is valid in Sephora inside JCPenney stores however, the offer is not valid on jcp.com.

Are there any exclusions?

In one word, yes. In lots of words: The offer is not valid on Google products. Not valid on previous purchases, purchases of gift cards or eGift cards, FLASH, PLAY! by Sephora, gift wrap, taxes, or shipping & handling charges. Clients are limited to the purchase of one Dyson item, three Drunk Elephant items, and three Tatcha items per SKU per transaction. Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion codes or Rouge Reward.

I’m Rouge! Can I see the sample set?

We’re glad you asked! Here’s a picture of the samples included. Cute huh?Holiday Bonus Bag.png

Tags:

Re: Holiday Bonus 2018

I completely agree.

Private messages should not be the way to go about this. If there is a solution, please let us all know, so that all Rouge members can benefit from this promotion.

I'm seeing a lot that things were out of stock during the Rouge sale, but now they're in stock and I can't get them with the discount, because it's out of the Rouge weekends. I get that you want everyone to have their weekends - but Rouge spends a lot of money, and now I won't spend more even if my items are back in stock because I didn't know the code wouldn't work during the VIB and insider sales. 

I find it exceptionally misleading that as a ROUGE member I'm unable to shop any of the remaining weekends of this sale. As others have mentioned, the materials shared in advance of the sale are not clear about this exclusion. I have a significant amount of product I was planning on purchasing this weekend, but to be locked out of the same discount that VIB members are allowed is beyond frustrating.

I called customer Service and they pulled my cart up and placed the order over the phone with the discount.. ridiculous to have to do it that way but just wanted to suggest in case any other Rouges wanted to order. 

This is what I was just trying to figure out..I wanted to shop for a few things, and didn't realize I wasn't able to during the VIB and Insider sales. 

It's ridiculous. I've been rouge for years and there never was an issue with this. There's no reason we should have thought our sale was over.

Anonymous Insider

RE: Holiday Bonus 2018

I became rouge status from around 3 or 4 months ago. Still, I got VIB coupon through mail and I can’t use my VIBBONUS code for 20% off!!!! That doesn’t seem right. Could you please help me to solve this problem?

Why did I get the coupon in the mail if being a rouge member prevents me from using it??? This is ridiculous and disappointing. 

I was a VIB and I just unlocked rouge status, but now I can’t use my VIBBONUS code for 20% off!!!! That doesn’t seem right.

I have the same issue...

I became rouge 2 months ago and i received the promo code VIBBONUS in my mail and it isn't working since i'm now rouge...

Anything I can do the get the 20% off?

Hi @danusia117,

I'm going to send you a PM to provide you with more information!

Always,

Danee

Hello - I am having the same issue as all the people in this same post. The sales associate in the Sephora said that we can still get the 20% rouge discount, and it was applied in the store. But more products I am trying to buy is not in store so I am trying to purchase it online now, but the vibrounge code is not working.  Please kindly assist. Thanks

Anonymous Insider

ME TOO!! That's so ridiculous! It implicitly implies that VIB members cannot be unlimited using the discount code if unlock the Rouge status by spending enough amount. I just used the discount code once to reach the Rouge, but I am not able to get VIB discount anymore 😞 

Hi @Anonymous,

I'll be sending you a PM in just a moment with more information.

Always,

Danee

I am beyond shocked that there are others in our situation! I thought this was just a mistake. This is hard to believe that Sephora is trying to address this with private messages and not just fixing the issue - there was no reason to believe Rouge would not be able to shop this weekend! I was out of the country and my sister was in the hospital (on her birthday no less). So we could not have shopped sooner.
Please fix this issue Sephora. You already lost many of us multi-year Rouge customers due to the program being such a low value. I can't fathom why you'd alienate us further (and lose out on more sales, which we sure as heck won't order without the discounts!!!)

I also just got upgraded to rouge and can't use the vib code anymore. I was worried my products would be sold out, so I bought them first. I didnt realize you will use your vib code. I wanted to buy more things. Is there going to be a fix to this, theres only couple days left.

@DaneeBT me, too.  Actually, I placed an order that earned rouge status, but forgot to use my vib code, so called to cancel, and the rep said I'd receive a one use code via email to use again during the sale, but it hasn't arrived...  Please advise.

Hi @ekchow,

Congrats on unlocking Rouge status! I'm going to send you a PM to assist you further.

Always,

Danee

I'm disappointed in this too. Why do Rouge members like me only get rewarded with the same benefits as a VIB customer? I've specifically spent money & shopped at Sephora to rack up my points & get Rouge status. Now I just feel duped and I was looking forward to shopping the sale too. Can you pm me too?

I am also a rouge member that just got upgraded and I received a VIB promotion card and code last week by mail, but I cant use it online...which is ridiculously absurd. Why do ROUGE members get screwed over when we spend thousands of dollars a year?! Not cool.

Hi Carolina,

I am going to send you a message shortly!

❤️ Melissa
284 Replies
testing