cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Holiday Bonus 2018

Holiday Bonus FAQs.png

EDIT: There has been an update that will affect VIB and Rouge. To learn more visit this thread: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/Holiday-Bonus-Update/m-p/4313502

Clear your cal, fill your basket, and get ready to shop because Holiday Bonus is right around the corner. Here’s a breakdown of the promo:

Rouge, you get TWO exclusive weekends of savings: Fri 10/26 – Mon 10/29 and Fri 11/2 – Mon 11/5. This means you get 20% off on the hottest beauty products before anyone else.

VIB and Insider, you will each get four days to shop. VIB will get to save 20% off Fri 11/9 – Mon 11/12 and Insiders will save 15% off from Fri 11/16 – Mon 11/19. Can’t wait to see you all there!

The holidays are quickly approaching and that means that more people will be stepping out and running to Sephora to play with products, indulge in a service or pick up a gift. We want to ensure our Beauty Insiders have time to get all the gifts they need (and something for yourself) in time for the holidays! As we end this amazing year, we look forward to growing with you in 2019!

Want more details? Check out our FAQs:

What is the Holiday Bonus promotion?

The exclusive, once-a-year promo for Rouge, VIB, and Insider—and the best excuse to splurge, restock favorites, and start stocking up for the Holidays.

What’s the offer?

• Rouge get 20% off, unlimited online and in store.
  • VIB also get 20% off, unlimited online and in store.
  • Insiders get 15% off, unlimited online and in store.

What’s my code to shop?

• Rouge: ROUGEBONUS
  • VIB: VIBBONUS
  • Insider: BIBONUS

Dates, please?

• Rouge: Fri 10/26 – Mon 10/29 and Fri 11/2 – Mon 11/5.
  • VIB: Fri 11/9 – Mon 11/12.
  • Insider: Fri 11/16 – Mon 11/19.

Wait, why are the Rouge dates split?

As a benefit of our top tier of membership, Rouge gets two weekends to shop before VIB and Insiders.

What if I like to order online?

That’s cool. You can redeem the offer on both US and CA sites

I’m Rouge! Tell me about Bring a Friend, please.

We’re glad you asked. For one day only, 10/26, all Rouge clients get to bring a friend to shop with them in-store and share their 20% discount. Your friend has to be enrolled in the Beauty Insider program and you both must be in-store for your friend to receive 20% off. Not only will your friend get to experience Rouge early access with you but they will also receive the sample bag, while supplies last.

Can I redeem the offer more than once?

If you forget something the first time around, don’t even stress. The offer can be used as many times as you want. Just one catch: One sample set per Rouge client on 10/26 while supplies last, in-stores only.

Is this offer available in Canada?

Yes!

What about Sephora inside JCPenney?

The offer is valid in Sephora inside JCPenney stores however, the offer is not valid on jcp.com.

Are there any exclusions?

In one word, yes. In lots of words: The offer is not valid on Google products. Not valid on previous purchases, purchases of gift cards or eGift cards, FLASH, PLAY! by Sephora, gift wrap, taxes, or shipping & handling charges. Clients are limited to the purchase of one Dyson item, three Drunk Elephant items, and three Tatcha items per SKU per transaction. Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion codes or Rouge Reward.

I’m Rouge! Can I see the sample set?

We’re glad you asked! Here’s a picture of the samples included. Cute huh?Holiday Bonus Bag.png

Tags:

Holiday Bonus 2018

I have a question..... I should get the invitation in the mail, right? I ask this question because for the appreciation event in september 2018 , I received NO invitation! 😠😡😡😬 I found out by reading it online!😔

Re: Holiday Bonus 2018

The same thing happened to me. I think my gmail just periodically sends my Sephora emails to my spam folder unfortunately.

@saravbrsame thing happened to me!  Except it was sent to my old address (my parents address) where I originally signed up as a BI.  I've gone in and made sure my profile settings are correct so I'm hoping I get my mailer this time at my correct address.

Hi saravbr, 

We recommend staying tuned via email for promotions. If you would like me to check on your subscriptions feel free to PM me. 😉 Thanks!

-Mali 

hi I have also did not receive the email for the discount...

hi I have also did not receive the email for the discount code. I am rouge. could u pls kindly help me look into it? thx!

Re: hi I have also did not receive the email for the discount...

Hi @Gmmuibaby,

I recommend staying tuned via your emails for promotion details! You should receive them closer to the date of the sale. To ensure that you receive all Sephora promotional emails, please be sure that you're subscribed! 🙂

Warmest regards,

Helen

Hi @MaliBT😀 I'd like you to check ,just to be sure! Than...

Hi @MaliBT😀 I'd like you to check ,just to be sure! Thanks 💗💗💗

Holiday Bonus 2018

@SephoraBIC Thank you so much for explaining everything!🤗🤗🤗🤗

RE: Holiday Bonus 2018

So what is the sample set? I can’t see that on the picture attached?

Re: RE: Holiday Bonus 2018

Hi @haha11,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I'll forward this for review. Check back on this thread shortly. 😉

-Mali 

Is the nars sample a travel size or is that a foil sample?

@haha11 To me it looks like the foil sample they had earlier this year.  Hopefully they confirm.  

1 Reply
testing