Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Which face wash is best for combination skin?

Hey guys! I need some advice! I cannot seem to find a great face wash for my skin, I have combination skin. I can be oily but also have dry spots. Please, any recommendations??

Tags:

Re: Which face wash is best for combination skin?

@GabriellaB2018 Origins Checks and Balances™ Frothy Face Wash 8.5 oz/ 250 mL 

I too have combination skin.

My skin gets oily during summer and dry in winter.

I was too worried about the best face wash.

But later on, I started using Amway Face wash.

And this one is working best for me.

Now, I don't have any kind of acne or pimple issue.

Trust me, you can also use it and I believe you will get positive results.

Say thanks to me later on!

Hi @GabriellaB2018 ! What problems have you had with other cleansers? I'm just trying to get a sense of why other cleansers haven't worked for you. Also, what's the rest of your skincare routine (brands + product names)? If your dry spots are actually flaky or scaly dry patches of skin, the problem might be one or more of your other skincare products—or you might need to amp up your moisturization and/or hydration game. 

I have mostly-dry combo skin: the area on and around my nose is an oil slick, my forehead's almost "normal"/balanced though it leans oilier in the summer and drier in the winter, and the rest of my face is dry. At night all year long, I use the CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Bar on my face and body in the shower. In the morning, I sometimes just gently wipe my face with a wet plush microfiber cloth (like a Makeup Eraser). If I need an AM cleanser, I use something very gentle and non-lathering: either Paula's Choice Optimal Results Hydrating Cleanser, The INKEY List Oat Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm 5 oz/ 150 mL , or Paula's Choice Omega + Complex Cleansing Balm 3.5 oz/ 104 mL —and whichever of those I use, sometimes I apply it only to the parts of my face that need it, like around my eyes. 

I use the Dewy Skin cream moisturizer by Tatcha, I use the acne treatment by the INKY list, college booster, and just recently The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Anhydrous solution pore clearing serum. I have a lot of blackheads on my nose and I'm trying to get rid of them. I was using the OLEHENRIKSEN find your balance oil control cleanser, but I think it dried me out so I started using the Goat Milk face wash from Kate Somerville I got in my Boxy Charm. I can't seem to find one I like. 

Clinque has several face washes the extra gentle ones are the best I use Tatacha but that is expensive I use alot of that brand it would be nice if u could buy travel size in all these products it would be cheaper in the long run till I find just what u like 💞

collegen *

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing