Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Need help finding a foundation please!

What’s everyone’s favorite full coverage matte foundation? Also concealer and setting powder? I have never used anything but drugstore makeup and I’d like to try something more high end! I have combo skin, acne, scars, and pore issues😅 Thank you in advance! 

Re: Need help finding a foundation please!

Fenty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation

These are two of all time favorite matte foundations and favorite powder. 🙂

Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Matte Foundation bareMinerals BarePRO™ 24 hour Longwear Liquid Foundation with Mineral SPF 20 Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder Translucent 

@savannahwv   I agree with @faeriegirl about the One Size setting powder! 

For full coverage matte foundations, I have found two that I like:

Armani Beauty Power Fabric Foundation   and NARS Soft Matte Complete Foundation .  I get good coverage from both and they are easy to apply.  The Nars would especially be suited for oily skin, in my opinion.  I have dry skin and can wear both, but I do need to make sure to moisturize and use a primer with them if my skin is super dry at the time.

For a concealer, I just don't think #Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Flawless Wear Concealer can be beat.  It brightens my undereye area and conceals well without cracking or falling into lines.

@savannahwv  I haven’t found a full coverage matte foundation I like, but Tarte shape tape is my favorite full coverage concealer. I have also been loving ONE/SIZE by Patrick Starrr Ultimate Blurring Setting Powder . It’s great for blurring pores.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing