Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Combination Skin
|

Help- pores!!!

Any recommendations for products to help clear my pores? Something for day to day and then deep cleaning as well. I have combo skin and every once in a while I have a significant break out.

Re: Help- pores!!!

@foxyroxy717 I really love the tarte Knockout Tingle Treatment Toner 5 oz/ 150 mL for keeping pores clear and clean. I just find it does a great job and it's not prohibitively expensive 

Re: Help- pores!!!

Hi @foxyroxy717

Clearing pores can be tricky! I had a similar issue in the past: combo skin, clogged pores, breakouts.

I don't have a particular magical method for clearing them... I just swear by frequent triple cleansing! In the morning I cleanse once with a facial wash (Pacifica) and I follow with micellar water; in the evening, I start with the same cleanser, then micellar water, then I use Skyn Iceland's Glacial Face Wash.

In addition to the cleansing, I use Biore Pore Strips on my nose about once a week. They're amazing! Inexpensive, and very powerful. I also try to mask every two or three days, usually something with charcoal in it to purify.

Hope this helps!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors