Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|

SOS please need help on how to acheive desent looking brows.

hi ladies. I need some help finding a brow kit or brow pencil for my eyebrows. I have tried.a few different things but none of them ever work for me or they just come off so easily and or are really hard to acheive a descent looking brow. I would gladly appreciate any advice or recomendations on brows. Please any help would be great. Im willing to try any prouduct or tricks to get pretty brows. TIA. 😄😊

Re: SOS please need help on how to acheive desent looking brows.

@ laura081113  thank You very much for taking your time help me. Im excited to try this Anastasia brand. Thanks again 😃

@stefanieee  Thank you so much for you help, cant wait to go try this out. 😃

No problem! Best of luck in finding your perfect brow product 🙂 definitely share with us what you think has worked best for you!

I love the anastasia brow wiz pencil. Remember to always with a light hand and work your brows from the middle part to the end. Then with the same brush slowly work from the middle part to the front (don't get any new products in this step). This way you could get those extra/excess powder you had and work your way back from the middle part of your brows to the front. You want the front part of your brows to look natural. With the anastasia brow pencil, you could find the best starting, highest point of the arc and ending points for your brows. I find it really great in shaping my brows well.

For a brow product that will stay on longer, you can look into brow pens or brow tint which can especially last the end/tip of your brow longer, the anastasia dipbrow pomade also helps to increase lasting power. 🙂

Hope you will find the perfect product for your brows!

Anastasia Beverly Hills has great products.I love her brow wiz its amazing nothing compares. I've heard her brow powder is great as well.When doing your brows always use a light hand(you can always darken it up afterwards:)).And dont hold it too close to the tip (as that adds too much pressure which  creates a dramatic brow) try holding it towards the end(brush or pencil)
Hope this helps:)

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing