cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brows, Brows, Brows
|

Eyebrow

Hi beautiful friends

any suggestion for a smooth eyebrow pencil or tint gel?

i am using anastasia beverly and it is so rough on skin and barely draw anything 

Re: Eyebrow

Hi @Gissellern !  I'll second @Kim888's great suggestion of Benefit Cosmetics Mini Precisely, My Brow Pencil Waterproof Eyebrow Definer and add an even creamier pencil: Lancôme Brow Define Pencil which might not be in stock anymore at Sephora USA. (Not to be confused with Lancome's Brow Shaping Powdery Pencil, which I've never used.) Ulta still carries it, though. For me, Lancome Brow Define is too creamy soft to do any sort of precision work. But it might work well for you. The Benefit Precisely pencil used to be my favorite brow product: it's creamy and comfy but not too soft, so you'll still get some precise control and smooth coverage. 

I'd recommend the 2 brow pencils I regularly use (made by Kimiko and Shu Uemura), but I don't think they'll work well for you. They're both dryer textured pencils, which I prefer for the way I do my brows. 

Re: Eyebrow

In terms of pencils, I found Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Pencil Waterproof Eyebrow Definer to have a smoother and easier formula to work with than the ABH. I like the ABH clear gel, but for tinted gel, I like the Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+ Blowout! brow-volumizing gel duo 5 ! @Gissellern 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing