Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

YSL Love / Updates

Seeing threads for lots of other lovely brands, with my love for YSL growing, I found it only fitting to start a YSL Love / Updates thread (if I missed an existing one, please let me know)!

Please feel free to share any updates about the brand, reviews, YSL looks,  or general love you feel like sharing 🙂

Dangerous Seduction Couture Palette - Neiman Marcus Exclusive

NMC240Y_mz.jpg

Mon Paris - Nordstrom Exclusive

_13090600.jpg

New Vinyl Lip Creme14052360_536238183232026_500020802_n.jpg

Rouge Pur Couture Lipsticks - new releases to match Vinyl Creme

14027163_1611210672505711_832199408_n.jpg

HOLIDAY 2016 PREVIEW

original (10).jpg

Re: YSL Love / Updates

@Sunnysmom ,

I love these swatches!  Well, that's a selling point!  Thank you!

🥰 @tsavorite , these are really comfy and such a pretty formula.   I’m afraid my pics don’t do the shades justice! 

Thx you for posting @Sunnysmom 🌹🥰♥️ you don’t think I would regret hoarding these do you? Mine won’t come til next Wed. Snail mail. Sigh 😔 

I don’t think so @blackkitty2014 and hope not! This formula feels promising tho it is soft and subtle from this palette anyway. Doesn’t feel same as our others from Chanel, Dior, TF…I’m curious how long it will last tho but I’m going to use a cream base shadow underneath. My Trinny usually. Keep you posted. Can’t wait to see your beauties! 🥰

@blackkitty2014 Thank you for the tag.

Thank you for the tag, @blackkitty2014 ! 

I will be checking into these for certain!  I'm glad for you that you decided to indulge!  For Science!  👩‍🔬  

Thanks for the tag, @blackkitty2014 ! 😘  Off to take a look!

Thanks @blackkitty2014 going to go pick up Stora Dolls! Debated the $15 off 150 but don’t want to try more than one yet tho I really love the singles from the other year. Your choices will be beautiful! Can’t wait to hear! 

@blackkitty2014 Thanks for the tag. Trying to be good but we'll see! lol

Bloomie's has these (and most beauty) 15% off with $150 purchase. @blackkitty2014  Thanks for the tag.  Do you like these shadows?  I've not tried them.

@blackkitty2014 oh thanks! Awaiting them at SDM so I can cash some points 🙂 Should be soon then....

Thank you for the tag @blackkitty2014! The packaging on this is gorgeous. 😍 Stora Dolls will go out of stock quickly! Will you pick up one or ... more? 

@itsfi @Ispend2much6 @Winthrop44 @ChristalM  im weak. I ordered 100, 400 and 910 (the silver one). Hope I don’t regret my decision. My reasoning is I was good and did not get any new Guerlain quad nor anything from Nordstrom anniversary except for the Simple Human mirror. Sigh. Hopefully these spanking new quads as good as the TF cream quad

@blackkitty2014, thank you for being weak taking one for the team to do the research 🔬 to see if the quality of the shadows match the gorgeous packaging. 😉 

Ohhh, you passed on the Guerlain quad, blackkitty2014? You had your eye on it for a bit. I hadn’t really planned on picking up anything at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale but attended an event during last week’s early access & well … 🛍️ It wasn’t too bad. 

Excited to see the looks you create with your YSL quads. You picked some excellent color stories. 😍

I’m currently on a “clean face” makeup kick where I want to look bright and clean and summery. I LOVE the nu halo highlighter. It blends beautifully and you can build if you want more intensity. 

One of the few days I’m not so lazy and post some lip shine swatches if you’re looking for them

IMG_9664.jpeg
this is a repost; top to bottom candy glaze no 7 Beige Bliss, 124 Rose Loulou, 163 Showstoping Rose

FullSizeRender.jpeg
Top to bottom; 150 Nude Lingere, 153 Rose Dentelle, 154 Chesnut corset and Chesnut Corset Again (oops). The first 3 swatches are from the samples and the last are from my last bit of Chesnut Corset. I panned it. I panned 153 sometimes ago. I don’t yet have 150

FullSizeRender.jpeg
From top to bottom; 9 Nude Sheer, 16 Orange Majorelle, 83 Rouge Cafe, 87 Rose afrique, 122 Burnt Zelige, 152 Pink Broderie

These are so beautiful, @blackkitty2014 !  Thanks for the swatches! 

Beautiful colors, @blackkitty2014! Thanks for posting swatches!

Hi friends, if anyone signed up for the YSL zoom event & is unable to make it, will you please allow me to take your spot? I just received the email today & both events I wanted to sign up for (YSL & Kayali) are already full😭!

Wishing you all a wonderful Sunday evening🥰

@anya33 @Even though people can’t make it they send a recording of it so you can watch it later to the person that registered and they would still get 100 points deducted from their account. I don’t think anyone would give up their spot and get points taken from their account. 

589005A7-53AF-4FBC-8458-591D291DA2C2.jpeg

E097EBE5-0509-49D7-8C14-4E391A9E4A4F.jpeg

432 Replies
testing