Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

YSL Love / Updates

Seeing threads for lots of other lovely brands, with my love for YSL growing, I found it only fitting to start a YSL Love / Updates thread (if I missed an existing one, please let me know)!

Please feel free to share any updates about the brand, reviews, YSL looks,  or general love you feel like sharing 🙂

Dangerous Seduction Couture Palette - Neiman Marcus Exclusive

NMC240Y_mz.jpg

Mon Paris - Nordstrom Exclusive

_13090600.jpg

New Vinyl Lip Creme14052360_536238183232026_500020802_n.jpg

Rouge Pur Couture Lipsticks - new releases to match Vinyl Creme

14027163_1611210672505711_832199408_n.jpg

HOLIDAY 2016 PREVIEW

original (10).jpg

Re: YSL Love / Updates

@taylorrness: thank you! how hydrating do you find each of them?

@geekbeauty they're pretty comparable. I find that the Sheer Candy is a little more hydrating for me!

@Libellules The beautiful photo of you wearing the Savage Escape palette inspired me, and I ordered one too. It came in yesterday, and it is lovely. Thanks again for posting the swatches and pictures! 🙂

Awww thank you so much @Kelizabethr07! I'm so glad that it is as lovely in person :). Have you gotten a chance to play with it? I'm sure that you can come up with some (at least) equally beautiful looks 😄

I haven't had a chance to play yet, but I'm looking forward to it 🙂 I am especially wanting to play with the two blue shades.

Forgive me; this was before I learned how to use my camera 😄 

yslcherrymacherie1.jpg

My first ever YSL purchase, the Volupte Tint-in-Oil 05 Cherry Ma Cherie! It's still my HG oil tint. 

Screen Shot 2016-04-03 at 9.12.58 PM.png

And the review I did then haha. My hair was longer back then. The colors in this picture look a bit off, so I need to do a new review stat! 

Also my favorite YSL product. I so want them to come out with more shades! 

@gem5136 ooh, did you try all of them? 

Is there any color you can recommend other than 05? 😄 

@MSena my personal favorite is 06 Peach me love. And I really enjoy 07 Crush Me Orange in the summer it creates a really pretty coral on my lips. 

I'm wearing Crush Me Orange today! it really is the prettiest juicy coral color!

I love this product too. It's nice and low-maintenance while looking and feeling lovely!

@Gwenhwyfar Agree, I love the low-maintenance + elegant combo 🙂 I'd love to see you with it on! 

It looks gorgeous on you! I've already gone through two of these and plan on picking up a third one during the sale 🙂

@StyleLynn Me too! I bought my first one in Korea and second in Sephora 🙂 

I might pick up a different color this time 

@MSena Gorgeous!

@meganlisa Thank you Megan! 😆

I love my Tint-in-Oil! I have the orange-coral one and it's so beautiful!

@taylorrness I always wanted to try more colors :D! I should try the orange-coral

This is my absolute favorite lip product! I was a NARS lip product snob until I discovered this last year.

Mine too! 😄

I want to try other colors, but I keep end up buying 05. 

I did not know tinted lip oil was a thing (clearly still a budding YSL fan)! It is lovely on you ❤️

18 Replies
testing