Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

YSL Love / Updates

Seeing threads for lots of other lovely brands, with my love for YSL growing, I found it only fitting to start a YSL Love / Updates thread (if I missed an existing one, please let me know)!

Please feel free to share any updates about the brand, reviews, YSL looks,  or general love you feel like sharing 🙂

Dangerous Seduction Couture Palette - Neiman Marcus Exclusive

NMC240Y_mz.jpg

Mon Paris - Nordstrom Exclusive

_13090600.jpg

New Vinyl Lip Creme14052360_536238183232026_500020802_n.jpg

Rouge Pur Couture Lipsticks - new releases to match Vinyl Creme

14027163_1611210672505711_832199408_n.jpg

HOLIDAY 2016 PREVIEW

original (10).jpg

Re: YSL Love / Updates

YSL Couture Mini Clutch Palettes are back in stock at Sephora and on pre-order at Neiman Marcus (to ship by Oct 17).

Yves Saint Laurent Couture Mini Clutch Eyeshadow Palette 

Thx you @TraceyEB 🌹❤️

Guys 400 quad is absolutely gorgeous. IT IS a MUST. Now I wonder 910 is a glitter mess because it broke. @Sunnysmom @I you get it by any chance can you report back. It the fallout is minimal liked 100, 400 then I rebuy a new one. Sorry I’m not great at swatches. I used a brush to swatch those quads. You can see after couple use, the logo imprint on the shadow will wear off. My 400 is also rattling. I need to find a way to glue the pan down.
IMG_9713.jpegIMG_9714.jpegIMG_9715.jpeg

@blackkitty2014 Wow that is gorgeous!

Are you gonna get it @Samtian ? The packaging is really cute too. 🥰

@blackkitty2014 No, but it is beautiful packaging! 

You are so right @blackkitty2014 , 400 is truly gorgeous! I love your swatches!  I find it’s so hard to get anything to truly look accurate when I take them. Grr. As 910 came back in stock I think I’ll try it. Keep you posted. 🥰

@Sunnysmom @makeitup305 @Titian06   400 is truly gorgeous. My swatches suck 😂🤣 but you can build a pretty look with it. I recommend to get at least 100 or 400. @Sunnysmom @will report back on 910 since my was broken 😘

@blackkitty2014 @Sunnysmom @makeitup305 - 400 is no longer showing on Bloomingdale's.  That's just someone's way of saying I don't really need it! 😄

@Titian06  It will show up at other retailers and It’s even better if you can get it during upcoming Sephora F&F 😘

Yes yes @blackkitty2014 @Titian06 ! 🥰

Wow @blackkitty2014 that's super gorgeous!

Wow, 400 is gorgeous, @blackkitty2014 ! 😍

IMG_9702.jpeg
FullSizeRender.jpegIMG_9706.jpeg
okie gang so I ordered 3 quads 100, 400 and 910. Of course 910 is quickly OOS over Bloomingdale’s and arrived broken. The gold shade fell completely off the pan and broke a piece. I gently put it back where it was but every time I opened the compact a little chunk fell off. The look is pretty but mine oh mine. Glitter is everywhere. Since it’s OOS Bloomies just refunded me. So I got to try this for free but I don’t recommend this quad. I feel liked either you have to be super skilled at makeup or you will turn out to be 10 yrs old playing with makeup. I tired Stora Doll today and it’s real pretty, minimal fallout. So 910 is a big NO NO and 100 is a Yes. I really hope YSL address the packaging issue. The compact is oh so cute but I heard lots of ppl had the same issue as I do. My 100 is rattling at the moment. I hope it won’t fall out and break the shadow later. Sigh 😔 

Oh man I’m so sorry for you @blackkitty2014 ! It looks really festive so I’m glad you can still use it as you want to at least. Love it on you and glad you got it refunded. At least 100 is working out so far and bet 400 will be good . These are so soft. Isn’t the gel-like feel unique?! I worry that mine will rattle too! One is iffy! 🥹

Thx you @Sunnysmom @Titian06 . It kills me as I have high hope for 910.it’s so soft and lightweight. Maybe that’s a sign that I shouldn’t hoard. At least I really like 100. And the case is oh so cute. 🥰 I hope 400 as good as 100.

I'm sorry one palette is broken and another is cranky, @blackkitty2014 !  The colors look lovely on you and the blush you're wearing is gorgeous! 😍  I hope you have better luck with the remaining palette. 🍀

ok ok very good

IMG_2095.jpeg
I only see these in Bloomingdale’s so far. All quads are available to ship at the moment @Sunnysmom @curlychiquita @Winthrop44 @tsavorite @Ispend2much6 @Titian06 @SportyGirly125 @itsfi 

Here’s a quick swatch of the 100 @blackkitty2014 . It feels amazing. Gel-like almost. Super smooth tho shades are light. This is a few passes. These feel different than the singles which are more dense. The compact is darling. Now I def need the silver/black! Ugh. 

IMG_0843.jpeg100100100100

432 Replies
testing