Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

YSL Love / Updates

Seeing threads for lots of other lovely brands, with my love for YSL growing, I found it only fitting to start a YSL Love / Updates thread (if I missed an existing one, please let me know)!

Please feel free to share any updates about the brand, reviews, YSL looks,  or general love you feel like sharing 🙂

Dangerous Seduction Couture Palette - Neiman Marcus Exclusive

NMC240Y_mz.jpg

Mon Paris - Nordstrom Exclusive

_13090600.jpg

New Vinyl Lip Creme14052360_536238183232026_500020802_n.jpg

Rouge Pur Couture Lipsticks - new releases to match Vinyl Creme

14027163_1611210672505711_832199408_n.jpg

HOLIDAY 2016 PREVIEW

original (10).jpg

Re: YSL Love / Updates

YSL Rouge Pur Couture the Slim - Coming soon

Screen Shot 2018-08-20 at 12.34.36 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-08-20 at 12.34.45 PM.png

YSL Love / Updates

Here is a swatch of my YSL Tatouage Metallic Lips in Iron Pink I received today. Top swatch is by itself, some metallic visible, bottom swatch I added my Urban Decay lipgloss in SPL 💖 Definitely will order another color when sale starts! @MissPuff, @Aaliaa, @blackkitty2014. Also just noticed, Bloomingdales has the lip swatches up for all the new metallics.

Thank you for the swatches @Luvstravel ! That looks so much pinker than in the tube, but lovely none the less. Definitely putting a couple on my list! 

@MissPuff, this is swatched on my arm with my one of my s...

@MissPuff, this is swatched on my arm with my one of my single use applicators. I swatched it thin. When I used the applicator that came with it on my lips, it was darker, so I had to blot it a few times. Here is Bloomingdales swatch. This is about the color was before I blotted it.

Thx for the watch @Luvstravel. It is such a nice color 👍

I know you love lippies @blackkitty2014 💗

I know you love lippies @blackkitty2014 💗

Thanks for these @Luvstravel

Your more than welcome @Aaliaa 💗

Your more than welcome @Aaliaa 💗

The YSL Tatouage Metallic Lips have dropped and are available on Sephora and the YSL Website. There are limited swatches available so I thought I'd share what I found here. 

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 11.13.20 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 11.13.06 AM.png

@Aaliaa YESSS!!!! They look like they're in stock in the giant sephora in downtown boston, maybe I will angle my run route over there for some swatching fun! 

@MissPuff, I just ordered Iron Pink Spirit, sight unseen,...

@MissPuff, I just ordered Iron Pink Spirit, sight unseen, so if you or anyone else reading could give me swatch of it, I sure would be appreciative. This is what it looked like in case.

Re: @MissPuff, I just ordered Iron Pink Spirit, sight unseen,...

I seatched yesterday but forget where I had seen the color before and totally missed taking a photo. It was a truly pretty shade but it pulled super red on me, almost an oxblood sort of color. Super unique and very beautiful!

* for some reasons a lot of pinks pull brown or red on me, guessing it’s my pH, so it may be different if that’s not the norm for you!!

Re: @MissPuff, I just ordered Iron Pink Spirit, sight unseen,...

There you go @Luvstravel

Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 10.54.34 PM.png

If you do can you please share them @MissPuff!!

@Aaliaa @Luvstravel Welp, major fail today! Went over to the huge Sephora downtown and the YSL metallics were no where to be found, despite online claims of stock 😕 the SA's hadn't seen them either so sadly, no swatches today! 

RE: YSL Love / Updates

I apologize if this was shared before but I just received an email from YSL direct talking bout couture chalks! I’m so curious

Coming soon:

Beauty Black Opium Sound Illusion Couture Palette

Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 8.04.51 AM.png

Beauty Wild Tuxedo Couture Palette

Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 8.05.45 AM.png

The Star Devotion Face Palette - highlighting blush

The Star Devotion Face PaletteThe Star Devotion Face Palette

pics from Beauty Almanac

I know Burberry won your great gray eyeshadow hunt of 2018, but these colors look so lovely and right up your alley @fieldsofclover

RE: YSL Love / Updates

New YSL lip lacquers coming - holographic

Does anyone know if YSL direct has a spring/summer sale around this time? Thanks!

@Aaliaa, YSL 40% off last chance deals. Only today on the...

@Aaliaa, YSL 40% off last chance deals. Only today on their website.
1 Reply
testing