Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Wayne Goss Thread | Brushes and Cosmetics

A thread dedicated to Wayne Goss brushes and cosmetics line. His goal is to produce a high quality cosmetics line that feels, looks, and performs amazing and made to his specifications. Products will roll out over time.

Image6454605985766247046.jpg

Image2566118375505703197.jpg

Re: Wayne Goss Thread | Brushes and Cosmetics

Yes agree. It’s a bit higher than i expected and this is coming from someone who jumped on the SG niji pro. Eek. Only an hour + to decide lol. Though really when she did the comparisons and placement with pics vs her face that was helpful ha. @blackkitty2014 

Revealed - it's a Complexion Brush! Wayne's video introducing his 2021 Holiday Brush is live.Sign up via Beautylish for launch notification. Launches Tues, Dec 14 at 10 am PT/12 pm CT.

From Beautylish: The Wayne Goss Holiday Brush 2021 was designed to be your all-in-one complexion brush, tackling a variety of tasks that range from buffing in foundation to blending self-tanning products - even cleansing your skin.

Screenshot_20211209-133214.png

IMG_20211209_121756.jpgIMG_20211209_124933.jpg

@TraceyEB  I actually like the look of the brush. I might need this 😘 Do we know the price range?

@blackkitty2014 @TraceyEB someone on IG commented $95 per the launch app! But hair type used not yet known 

@aviscardi, thanks for the price info!!

Thx you @aviscardi 

@blackkitty2014, you need this! 😀 I haven't come across pricing info just yet...

Oh ha. I asked you below but just saw your post now when i scrolled back up. 
it looks like it would be great for setting powder and blending so I’m curious about the hair type. 

@aviscardi, it really does! Hopefully pricing and material info comes out soon!

This looks so nice @TraceyEB ! Thanks for showing us! 

@Sunnysmom, I love the creativity that goes into WG's holiday brush designs. I'm swooning over this brush!

It is @TraceyEB ! Looks so versatile! 

After a one year hiatus, the Wayne Goss Holiday Brush is back! Sign up for early access via link in Wayne's IG bio or on Beautylish. I love this annual tradition and the uniqueness of the holiday brush designs!

Screenshot_20211206-140819.png

Screenshot_20211206-135000.png

I love your tradition @TraceyEB! ♥️ I’m happy to see WG is doing a holiday brush again this year - they are so beautiful. 

@itsfi, they really are, and this year's brush doesn't disappoint!

very curious what this shape could be, although truthfully ive been loving my SG brushes much more. I ended up decluterring to sell most of my WG ones, and just kept 1 face and 2 eye brushes

@aviscardi, I'm hoping it's a foundation brush. Buying WG's holiday brush is tradition of mine and I can think of two or three that I treasure for being very unique. I was a little disappointed in some SG purchases this year, so am holding on new brushes. I reach for WG brushes more often as I know their functionality/design better, so they work well for me.

Oh no @TraceyEB what didn’t you like from SG?

@makeitup305, I didn't like brush heads of the face brushes in the Lotus series, which drew me to the set. I also prefer the dyed version of similar eye brushes in the Sky set over their mini versions in the Keyaki Mini Set. All brushes are well designed and Sonia's attention to detail is superb. My reflection is that it is better for me to resist SG sets, even ones that are one-time releases, and buy her brushes instead on a individual basis.

I’m actually waiting for her to release the lotus set as individuals, I resisted the urge to buy the set because I knew I wouldn’t use the whole thing. I did end up buying the keyaki set but as soon as I got it in I ended up returning it because it was just way too small

@aviscardi same here. I didn’t really want the face brushes in the Lotus set, just the eye brushes. Here’s hoping she comes out with individuals.

Conversation Stats
Photos248
  • Image6454605985766247046.jpg
  • Image2566118375505703197.jpg
  • WG 2018 Holiday Brush Restock.jpg
  • Image1524406843423150538.jpg
  • Image9173403390433619740.jpg
  • 548588AC-C8C0-46D5-B220-52A16F16E8A7.jpeg
  • 87242967-AD52-4362-BF54-563C445710BE.jpeg
  • Image1644479206339003910.jpg
  • Image4034210199682491396.jpg
  • Image6390876963062495251.jpg