Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Wayne Goss Thread | Brushes and Cosmetics

A thread dedicated to Wayne Goss brushes and cosmetics line. His goal is to produce a high quality cosmetics line that feels, looks, and performs amazing and made to his specifications. Products will roll out over time.

Image6454605985766247046.jpg

Image2566118375505703197.jpg

Re: Wayne Goss Thread | Brushes and Cosmetics

She said January so it should be fairly soon

awesome, thanks for the update @aviscardi !

@aviscardi, you're very wise! The Keyaki set is smaller than I expected for a travel set.

Yep @TraceyEB sometimes measurements just don’t cut it. I have smaller hands but long fingers i guess lol and they felt like child toys in my hands    Although if she decided to make some full size le brushes with those handles i wouldn’t be opposed. Oh i forgot i did also get 2 of the smaller eye size from her cream set, the name is escaping me but they were way too dense so i returned. 

did you see WG new video on the holiday brush, it looks beautiful. I skimmed the video but i didn’t see him mention the type of hair or price. 

3 different WG Surprise Bags - details in description below. On sale Thursday, Nov 25 at 12 pm PST.

Screenshot_20211124-120454.png

Here's what I received in my Surprise Bag - Light: Lip Pencils in Natural Berry, Vintage Pink, Light Nude, Lipstick in Dahlia, Lip Gloss in Cherry Blossom, Eye Kohl Pencils in Precious Opal and Copper Flame, Luxury Eye Palette in Imperial Topaz, and Radiance Boosting Face Palette in Light Gold.

I was pleased with the mix of products, some are new to me and some are shades I enjoy. I was hoping for the Coral Rose Blush or eyeshadow palette in Pearl, which is out of stock. The big duplicate was the eyeshadow palette in Imperial Topaz, so I mentioned it to my mother-in-law and she would like it for Christmas, so that is the product that isn't opened below.

Tagging @itsfi @Buootiful

PXL_20211130_182524524.jpg

PXL_20211130_182803835.jpg

PXL_20211130_183416446.jpg

@TraceyEB @Buootiful, my WG suprise bag arrived today. I probably won't get around to posting until next weekend but will try to see to get to it tomorrow if there's some light outside when I get home. I received 12 items - 3 palettes - blush & highlight, bronzer & contour and eyeshadow, 2 lipsticks, 2 lip glosses, 3 lip liners and 2 eye kohls. The 2 lip glosses I already have but one is my favorite of the WG glosses and I would have repurchased. No brushes, but I'm happy with what I received. I have been going back and forth on whether to pick up his lip liners or eye liners - now I don't have to wrestle with that anymore.  Ha!

@itsfi, that sounds like a good surprise bag!!

I got the Medium reg bag but idk if I should get the deluxe too? In the $105 bag, I hope it comes with a brush 🤞. So glad I could divide in 3 payments !

@Buootiful, I got the same bag in light. Can't wait to see what you got! 🤞🖌

@Buootiful, 🤞🏼🤞🏼 the bags include a brush or two! I ended up going for the medium deluxe bag. It’ll be easier for me to gift any duplicates. @TraceyEB 

@itsfi, I went with the light surprise bag, trying to avoid duplicates especially the eyeshadow palettes as I have three of the four.  I tend to buy more medium shades (and some deep) even though my skintone is light. I'm not sure brushes are included in the surprise bags, but that would be a lovely surprise!  I did notice that Wayne isn't listing a number of brushes in his regular line, like his second edition eye and face brush sets, some dyed goat hair brushes, and two of three synthetic brushes. I love his blue squirrel brushes, so picked up an extra 04 in case they go out of stock.

@TraceyEB, I checked my order history and it looked like the shades I have tend to fall more into the lighter side of his product range and the medium worked out for me pretty well. Oh, that is a great observation about his brushes. I'm wondering if I should pick up a few more of his brushes now. Decisions, decisions...

Thank you for posting the details @TraceyEB! And now comes the hard part, which one(s) to get?!! 🤔 

@itsfi, exactly! I'm debating which shade level to get...

Same here @TraceyEB. I should have done a scan of what WG I have to see if it leans more heavily on the light or medium side. That might be the deciding factor. Maybe I’ll look at my order history. 

Wayne Goss Surprise Bags are coming on Black Friday. Sign up for access at Beautylish.

Screenshot (354).png

Oooh!!! This sounds good @TraceyEB!

@itsfi, it does! Just posted details on the surprise bags. Also, on sale tomorrow, Thurs at noon PST.

Thanks @TraceyEB! I’ve put it into my calendar. 12noon PST sounds like a good time to take a break from cooking. 😂 

@itsfi, it does!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos248
  • Image6454605985766247046.jpg
  • Image2566118375505703197.jpg
  • WG 2018 Holiday Brush Restock.jpg
  • Image1524406843423150538.jpg
  • Image9173403390433619740.jpg
  • 548588AC-C8C0-46D5-B220-52A16F16E8A7.jpeg
  • 87242967-AD52-4362-BF54-563C445710BE.jpeg