Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Wayne Goss Thread | Brushes and Cosmetics

A thread dedicated to Wayne Goss brushes and cosmetics line. His goal is to produce a high quality cosmetics line that feels, looks, and performs amazing and made to his specifications. Products will roll out over time.

Image6454605985766247046.jpg

Image2566118375505703197.jpg

Re: Wayne Goss Thread | Brushes and Cosmetics

@hersheykisseslv Ooh good that has me excited. I love his brushes.

I signed up just to know, but if it's the Artist Brush, I'll pass.  It's beautiful, but I can appreciate it from afar.

@danielledanielle, we'll know soon! Hopefully there'll be a range of brushes (and price points!). I'm sure I saw the term 'collection' in one of the sign ups.

@TraceyEB , yes that would be fab.  I'd have a much harder time passing on that!

@hersheykisseslv, it looks like the Artist Brush from a few years ago and may well be a collection! Thanks for posting the reveal date and time! I've signed up but don't always get Beautylish notifications. The Artist Brush was expensive ($150) but a work of art and I've seen him use it from time to time in his videos. Smaller versions of it would be exciting to have. Love the wood handle!

@TraceyEB Ooh I missed that one, that is beautiful! I hope it is. 

@Samtian, fingers crossed!!

Here were my selections from Wayne Goss' lip collection release: lip liners in Vintage Pink and Mauve, lip glosses in Antique Rose and Petal, and lipstick in Orchid, Zinnia, and Carnation. The standouts are the lipsticks in Carnation (beautiful pink) and Zinnia (wearable cherry red), lip liner in Mauve (beautiful base shade), and lip gloss in Antique Rose (it enhances every lip product I wear, and I'm not a gloss fan but love this one). I was a little disappointed in how light Orchid is; I'd prefer a more pronounced terracotta orange. Will be ordering the Chrysanthemum gloss, Cinnamon lip liner, and another Carnation lipstick when restocked.

WG top: Vintage Pink and Mauve lip liners; L-R: Petal gloss, Orchid, Zinnia, Carnation lipsticks, Antique Rose glossWG top: Vintage Pink and Mauve lip liners; L-R: Petal gloss, Orchid, Zinnia, Carnation lipsticks, Antique Rose glossOrchid, Zinnia, Carnation, Vintage Pink, Mauve, Antique Rose, PetalOrchid, Zinnia, Carnation, Vintage Pink, Mauve, Antique Rose, Petaltop left clockwise: Carnation, Zinnia, Orchid. Mauve liner + Antique Rose glosstop left clockwise: Carnation, Zinnia, Orchid. Mauve liner + Antique Rose gloss

What you think of them @TraceyEB ? I did end up getting Zinnia which is ok but not thrilling it pains me to say because I adore him.  Wish it was a bit more pigmented tho it definitely is comfy. I would not call it fuschia or however it was described?! 🤣The scent doesn’t bother me too much but it’s there. Your shades look so good against your skin! 

@Sunnysmom, I just posted a more detailed paragraph. I'm sorry to hear that Zinnia isn't as pigmented as you'd prefer. I do like Zinnia and know it could be more pronounced with a red lip liner. It was the only shade I thought looked good on everyone who wore it. I've been wearing Carnation almost daily and really like it for summer, and wearing Antique Rose gloss over everything. My disappointment was in how light Orchid is (still wearable and a unique shade but light) and how light Vintage Pink is (it lightens my natural lip shade). I like the quality overall, especially the glosses and I usually hate glosses. I'd be concerned to buy any of the lighter lipstick shades.

@TraceyEB yup I hear you , I can’t imagine how light those must be! I know lots love that tho so it’s just me who needs more depth I think. And I do appreciate the Zinnia shade being subtle also because as you said you can deepen it with a pencil which is what I’ve done and it looks good. Deepened natural.  It’s definitely a versatile shade and very everyday wearable! I’m not a big gloss girl either so that’s good to know. If only a deeper shade! Sigh. Lol. Maybe he will cave in to any feedback but as you say he doesn’t like darker , so maybe not! 🤣

@Sunnysmom, completely agree! Chrysanthemum may be your deeper gloss shade. It's on my wishlist for a restock.

Good to know thanks @TraceyEB , I’ll keep that shade in mind! 😘

High praise for the Luxury Cream Lipsticks from Sabrina! See her blog for discussion of WG's lip collection.

@TraceyEB  Yay! I have been waiting for reviews to start rolling in!

Hi everyone! 👋🏼 Here are swatches of the Wayne Goss lip glosses. These are all swatched 2x. They apply like buttah, have a peppermint scent to them. Feel comfortable on, not sticky. 🥰Wayne Gloss Lip Gloss.jpeg

@itsfi, they're gorgeous!! Thanks for posting!!

@itsfi, they're gorgeous!! Thanks for posting!!

All lipstick shades are in stock. Update: Only a few lipstick shades remain; still some good options.

How did everyone do? I picked up Orchid, Carnation, and Zinnia lipsticks, Petunia and Antique Rose lipglosses, and lip pencils Mauve and Natural Berry.

@TraceyEB 

I got the Mauve and Berry Lip Pencils, the pressure was too much so I just got that lol 

@GG84 , those shades are lovely - a good place to start!

Conversation Stats
Photos248
  • Image6454605985766247046.jpg
  • Image2566118375505703197.jpg
  • WG 2018 Holiday Brush Restock.jpg
  • Image1524406843423150538.jpg
  • Image9173403390433619740.jpg
  • 548588AC-C8C0-46D5-B220-52A16F16E8A7.jpeg
  • 87242967-AD52-4362-BF54-563C445710BE.jpeg
  • Image1644479206339003910.jpg
  • Image4034210199682491396.jpg
  • Image6390876963062495251.jpg