Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Wayne Goss Thread | Brushes and Cosmetics

A thread dedicated to Wayne Goss brushes and cosmetics line. His goal is to produce a high quality cosmetics line that feels, looks, and performs amazing and made to his specifications. Products will roll out over time.

Image6454605985766247046.jpg

Image2566118375505703197.jpg

Re: Wayne Goss Thread | Brushes and Cosmetics

I’ll be anxious to see your Zinnia @TraceyEB. They look so pretty but obviously no real reds or burgundy so I was kind of disappointed to see that and therefore decided to wait to see your pics once you get them! Please share! 🥰Hope no fomo! 🤣

@Sunnysmom, will definitely post swatches! Hope they come...

@Sunnysmom, will definitely post swatches! Hope they come quickly! Thought the darker shades would be a good place for me to start. Zinnia may be as close to a red as WG gets. He notoriously dislikes them. Saw Tarababyz video where she layered Cinnamon lip liner with Zinnia lipstick, then added the bronze gloss and it was a striking red lip.

Re: @Sunnysmom, will definitely post swatches! Hope they come...

Lol I’ve read that @TraceyEB ! Kind of a bummer as some of us only look good in them! 😫🤣. Will be good to see yours! Am sure Zinnia will be very pretty and they’ll all look good on you I know! 😘

Boy those went fast! I had two tabs open to the items I wanted (Amaryllis and Chrysanthemum) ahead of time, and I think that worked in my favor. Hope everyone snagged what they wanted!

Glad you picked up what you had your eye on. I did for th...

Glad you picked up what you had your eye on. I did except for Lily and my back up was Magnolia though both sold out. I didn't get an email from Beautylish for signing up early. I saw the products load and waited for the Add to Bag to go live.

More shade photos.

Swatches below. Trisha from Aglitterylife has a YT video about the collection. It and the swatches below shows how different the shades can look depending on your skin color and undertone.

Launch date has changed to Tues, May 5 at 10 am PST. Updated the post below with the revised date and pricing information.

The Wayne Goss Lip Collection launches Tues, May 5 at 10 am PST on Beautylish. It consists of 10 Luxury Creamy Lipsticks (give the lips a satin glow effect), 7 High Shine Glosses (they have a hint of mint) and 5 Essential Lip Pencils (matte, highly pigmented, sharpened to a pointed tip). Wayne called this the core collection. He also noted that it's self-funded, so he couldn't make vast quantities but the products will be replenished as shades sell out.

PRICES: Luxury Creamy Lipstick $28, High Shine Gloss $22, Essential Lip Pencil $14.

l-r: Carnation, Camelia, Zinnia, Lotus; Orchid (below, on its side)l-r: Carnation, Camelia, Zinnia, Lotus; Orchid (below, on its side)WG Luxury Cream LipsticksWG Luxury Cream LipsticksWG High Shine GlossesWG High Shine GlossesWG High Shine GlossesWG High Shine GlossesWG Essential Lip PencilWG Essential Lip PencilWG Essential Lip PencilWG Essential Lip PencilDescriptions from BeautylishDescriptions from Beautylish

I love this beautiful wearable line. I just went on RONB plus have been trying to downsize lip collection the past 6 months so I'm going to hold off for now but will probably get a couple at the end of the year. Love the colors in this and looks flattering on everyone. WG has really emphasized natural beauty and ignoring trends and his line looks true to brand. 

@xcicee, I couldn't agree more! I'm on a low lipstick buy this year but have been planning for WG's release, whatever it was, so will pick up a few items. Looks true to himself and elegant.

Thanks for posting these @TraceyEB . I’m excited to see them and so happy for him. What a sweet sincere guy, love him! 

@Sunnysmom, agree 100%! I'm so happy for him!

@TraceyEB the shades look so pretty and well thought out also. Will be fun to try them soon! Hope you’re well ! 😘🤗

@Sunnysmom, all is good here! Hope it is with you, too! 🙂

Hanging in there , doing best we can @TraceyEB ! So grateful to have all you guys to chat with during these times! 😘🤗

@TraceyEB oh wow those glosses look so pretty!

@Kim888, they sure are! Love the packaging, too!

@TraceyEB 

Those lip pencils are screaming my name! 

@GG84, they're very pretty! I've got my eye on Cinnamon and Mauve.

Reveal video is up - it's a lipstick collection! Launches Monday, May 4 at 10 am PT/12 pm CT/1 pm ET.

Conversation Stats
Photos248
  • Image6454605985766247046.jpg
  • Image2566118375505703197.jpg
  • WG 2018 Holiday Brush Restock.jpg
  • Image1524406843423150538.jpg
  • Image9173403390433619740.jpg
  • 548588AC-C8C0-46D5-B220-52A16F16E8A7.jpeg
  • 87242967-AD52-4362-BF54-563C445710BE.jpeg
  • Image1644479206339003910.jpg
  • Image4034210199682491396.jpg
  • Image6390876963062495251.jpg