Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Trader Joeโ€™s Thread

I know we have threads dedicated to specific beauty brands but I didnโ€™t really see one dedicated or updated for all things Trader Joeโ€™s. It could be beauty, skincare, haircare, household or grocery items. Post your finds here so others could be on a lookout of what to find or is newly released at their local store. It could also be something you think people should try. Their beauty section is so underrated and most people donโ€™t even know they have a beauty aisle.  Their candles and seasonal items are amazing and they always have unique snacks. 

3B345CA4-232B-421D-A43C-C773C60F9485.jpeg

Re: The Trader Joeโ€™s Thread

I canโ€™t wait till the lines die down or they offer curbside. I have tried to go throughout the day but there is always a line around the corner and I donโ€™t have time to stand in line with 2 kiddos to take care of AD0BFEAF-0DEC-4DD7-9724-847B7D6D306F.png

@SportyGirly125 @Me too! I want french onion soup and soup dumplings but not enough to go wait on line in the street! I will definitely be happy to have all my staples back when this is over though !

A handful of skincare and body treats, the sugar scrub smells sooooo good.8A71528A-19C7-4D84-88B0-31C1779296BB.jpeg

My daughter has been asking for the macaron soaps, so we are going to give them a try. I did need a toner, definitely not the eye cream or hair mask.

I love the smell of the grapefruit ginger sugar scrub!!! 

@eshoe I love the hair mask and the eye cream is great for the price.  Have you tried the microdermabrasion scrub?

Yes on the eye cream and mist (especially) @SportyGirly125! I was looking at the microdermabrasion but my sisterโ€™s skin broke out from it so Iโ€™m sitting that one out for awhile. Even though her skin is more sensitive/dry than mine, itโ€™s a sign that it might be too harsh for mine, too.

How is it working for you? I have unopened exfoliating masks as it is, that was another reason I didnโ€™t pick it up. If I could only exfoliate everyday I would love to try it:)

@eshoe I have sensitive skin too. What I did was mix the microdermabrasion scrub with my face cream and it wasnโ€™t as harsh on my skin. 

Oh thatโ€™s smart, @SportyGirly125. Thatโ€™s also why I like the Bamboo Booster that comes along with the DE Slaii-itโ€™s nice to be able to control just how much exfoliation you give your skin.

@eshoe I have it but am waiting for the weekend to try it 

@eshoe   I have the eye cream on my list! 

@Ispend2much6 I bought it and have used it a couple times already. It felt moisturizing under the eyes and worked well under makeup. 

@SportyGirly125   That's really good to know; thanks!

@Ispend2much6 I guess itโ€™s been selling out, so Iโ€™m curious. I tested a little out on my hand to get a feel for the consistency and it seems about medium weight. Maybe the teeniest (and barely noticeable) pale shimmer. Typical scent, doesnโ€™t seem perfumed at all. I never expect big results with eye creams but weโ€™ll see.

@eshoe   Thanks for sharing the details!

Youโ€™re welcome, @Ispend2much6

That hair mask sounds great @eshoe!

@faeriegirl The hair mask not only smells good but it really works. I use it at least once a week. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125! Hopefully they have it the next time I go๐Ÿคž

Trying it tonight @faeriegirl, even though my hair doesnโ€™t really need it. Too curious to let it sit a whole night.

@eshoe I love the hair mask. 

Yes @SportyGirly125! I liked it, I didnโ€™t leave it in overnight like I do with most masks, and my hair still feels so soft this morning. Simple and it works๐Ÿ’œ

Conversation Stats
Photos275
  • 3B345CA4-232B-421D-A43C-C773C60F9485.jpeg
  • AD8148DD-72DE-455C-808E-1AA7726AF826.jpeg
  • 5528F782-7C89-494A-840B-C1F448668F13.jpeg
  • 162EAB03-9B62-43C0-8FE3-B9A0544DB3A1.jpeg
  • 7F4E44EC-40FA-4DCB-AC96-2852B8C84F9E.jpeg
  • D5E6C891-1D01-4E1F-91F8-15A179ABAEDD.jpeg
  • 68564AAD-AAB0-4B01-ACA7-00E64DB7970E.jpeg
  • BB9B917B-564A-4185-98BE-7431524E580F.jpeg
  • F2F21143-28A4-4400-B2E1-AE5A2F997D2D.jpeg
  • IMG_2172.JPG