Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Tower 28 Beauty Thread

โ€ƒ

Clean, Vegan, Cruelty-free Beauty โค๏ธ 

I didnโ€™t see a thread for this brand and theyโ€™re one of my favourites, so I wanted to create a thread where we can share product launches, Tower28 purchases and product tips+tricks!

Autumn / Winter 2023 

Tower 28 Beauty MakeWaves Lengthening + Volumizing Mascara Jet will now be available in a Brown shade named โ€œDriftโ€ ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ 

IMG_4007.jpeg

โ€ƒ

limited edition Tower 28 Beauty Jumbo SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray Refill 16 oz / 480 mL is back for the holidays! 

limited edition holiday launch 

featuring best-selling Tower 28 Beauty ShineOn Lip Jelly Non-Sticky Gloss Chill and limited edition Chestnut, inspired by Cookie Butter. So fitting for the holiday season! 

Tower 28 Beauty Lip Drip Cookie Butter Lip Gloss Set 

IMG_3573.jpeg

โ€ƒ

โœจNewโœจ Tower 28 Beauty Swipe All-Over Hydrating Serum Concealer 

IMG_3465.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Dream Hour ๐Ÿฉท

โœจNewโœจ Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Skin Barrier Redness Recovery Moisturizer 1.86 oz / 55 ml is now uploaded on the site but not yet available 

IMG_7200.jpeg

Re: The Tower 28 Beauty Thread

Tower 28 is launching Lip Treatment Balm 

available on the app 02/05 and online 02/06

IMG_8888.jpeg

โ€ƒ

I love the Tower 28 Beauty ShineOn Lip Jelly Non-Sticky Gloss Coconut so much! Perfect color and makes my lips look so smooth!

Tower 28 released this super cute Kung Fu Panda 4 gift set (which is already sold outโ€ฆ)

It comes in a basket steamer with a panda head band and a set of Tower 28 chopsticks. 

IMG_7185.png

The actual beauty products are available for separate purchase.

Tower 28 Beauty Tower 28 x Kung Fu Panda 4 Cream Blush + Lip Gloss Kit 

Tower 28 Beauty Tower 28 x Kung Fu Panda 4 SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray 4 fl.oz. / 120 mL 

The spray is just a branded bottle but the same formula. If I end up needing more spray and thereโ€™s still some of these for sale, maybe Iโ€™ll get one and keep reusing the bottle. 

The blush and lip gloss are unique though. The blush is called dumping hour and Iโ€™m very tempted to get it. (Where was this last summer when everyone was doing strawberry makeup!?)

Tagging @jaaayp and @bakeamuffin since yโ€™all are T28 fans too!

@JoSometimes @Such a cute collection, I donโ€™t think brands ever make enough of those special gift sets- it would be so cool to get one! 

@bakeamuffin I know. I found out about it, checked online, and itโ€™s already sold out!

@JoSometimes  I saw this set. Itโ€™s so cute!! I want the headband ๐Ÿ˜ข

@ather I know! Itโ€™s already sold outโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I saw this @JoSometimes and tried REALLY hard not to add it to my basket ๐Ÿ˜ญ I saw that the blush is limited edition too.... are you planning on getting?!?! 

@jaaayp I signed up for notifications if it ever comes back in stockโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

It was available when it first came out. I looked at it and decided against it because you know... wallets on strike. Having some regrets rn since ive been on the market for a reddish blush anyway LOL BTW. I saw that @itsfi got herself one but she misplaced it. I say we go over there and "help" her "find" it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

IMG_4008.jpeg

โ€ƒTower 28 launches a brand new shade in the MakeWaves Mascara, a rich brown colour named โ€œDriftโ€ 

Tower 28 Beauty Mini MakeWaves Lengthening + Volumizing Mascara Jet 

@bakeamuffin  Have you tired it? 

@ather I havenโ€™t tired the brown colour, just the black and I do love this mascara formula!l it gives my lashes some nice volume and shape and helps them look just a little longer. Holds up all day for me โ˜บ๏ธ

I got this the day it came out on their website because I have a problem @bakeamuffin ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the Tower 28 Beauty MakeWaves Lengthening + Volumizing Mascara Jet is one of my favs so I had to do it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@jaaayp  Do you love it??? ๐Ÿ˜ 

I love their mascaras! I really like both. The brown isn't like light brown so I wouldn't say you can tell at a glance but if you apply jet on one eye and drift on the other, I think you can see a sliiiiight difference ๐Ÿคฃ @ather 

@jaaayp  Oooo thanks for the info! I have both but I want to use up my open mascaras before I open a new one 

That's a smart choice @ather ... I have like 8 tubs open and for what... who knows since they'll all be discarded in 6 months.... ๐Ÿซ  gotta take skincare approach and tell myself to layer LOL

IMG_3595.jpeg

โ€ƒ
Tower 28 Beauty Jumbo SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray Refill 16 oz / 480 mL is back! ๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿ†˜ this is limited edition and always sells out! 
Simply just use the 16oz refill bottle to fill your standard Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray 4 oz/ 120 mL or Tower 28 Beauty Mini SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray 1 oz/ 30 mL and youโ€™re all set. 

Limited edition holiday set featuring best selling Clear shade โ€œChillโ€ and limited edition edition shade inspired by cookie butter, Chestnut ๐ŸŒฐ 

IMG_3573.jpeg

โ€ƒThe Tower 28 Beauty ShineOn Lip Jelly Non-Sticky Gloss Oat are one of my favourite products so I love that they brought out this set for the holidays! 

Conversation Stats
  • 56 replies
  • 174 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos18
  • 2C988456-5FA1-41A4-85D2-D56E864BA6AF.jpeg
  • IMG_6367.png
  • IMG_6843.jpeg
  • IMG_6951.jpeg
  • IMG_7200.jpeg
  • IMG_7201.jpeg
  • IMG_8437.jpeg