cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The Tower 28 Beauty Thread

Clean, Vegan, Cruelty-free Beauty ❤️ 

I didn’t see a thread for this brand and they’re one of my favourites, so I wanted to create a thread where we can share product launches, Tower28 purchases and product tips+tricks!

Autumn / Winter 2023 

Tower 28 Beauty MakeWaves Lengthening + Volumizing Mascara Jet will now be available in a Brown shade named “Drift” 🤎🤎 

IMG_4007.jpeg

limited edition Tower 28 Beauty Jumbo SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray Refill with Hypochlorous Acid 16 oz / 480 mL is back for the holidays! 

limited edition holiday launch 

featuring best-selling Tower 28 Beauty ShineOn Lip Jelly Non-Sticky Gloss Chill and limited edition Chestnut, inspired by Cookie Butter. So fitting for the holiday season! 

Tower 28 Beauty Lip Drip Cookie Butter Lip Gloss Set 

IMG_3573.jpeg

New Tower 28 Beauty Swipe All-Over Hydrating Serum Concealer 

IMG_3465.jpeg

Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Dream Hour 🩷

New Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Skin Barrier Redness Recovery Moisturizer 1.86 oz / 55 ml is now uploaded on the site but not yet available 

IMG_7200.jpeg

Re: The Tower 28 Beauty Thread

I saw this @JoSometimes and tried REALLY hard not to add it to my basket 😭 I saw that the blush is limited edition too.... are you planning on getting?!?! 

@jaaayp I signed up for notifications if it ever comes back in stock… 😭

It was available when it first came out. I looked at it and decided against it because you know... wallets on strike. Having some regrets rn since ive been on the market for a reddish blush anyway LOL BTW. I saw that @itsfi got herself one but she misplaced it. I say we go over there and "help" her "find" it 😂😂😂😂

IMG_4008.jpeg

 Tower 28 launches a brand new shade in the MakeWaves Mascara, a rich brown colour named “Drift” 

Tower 28 Beauty Mini MakeWaves Lengthening + Volumizing Mascara Jet 

@bakeamuffin  Have you tired it? 

@ather I haven’t tired the brown colour, just the black and I do love this mascara formula!l it gives my lashes some nice volume and shape and helps them look just a little longer. Holds up all day for me ☺️

I got this the day it came out on their website because I have a problem @bakeamuffin 😂😂😂 the Tower 28 Beauty MakeWaves Lengthening + Volumizing Mascara Jet is one of my favs so I had to do it 😂😂😂😂

@jaaayp  Do you love it??? 😍 

I love their mascaras! I really like both. The brown isn't like light brown so I wouldn't say you can tell at a glance but if you apply jet on one eye and drift on the other, I think you can see a sliiiiight difference 🤣 @ather 

@jaaayp  Oooo thanks for the info! I have both but I want to use up my open mascaras before I open a new one 

That's a smart choice @ather ... I have like 8 tubs open and for what... who knows since they'll all be discarded in 6 months.... 🫠 gotta take skincare approach and tell myself to layer LOL

Limited edition holiday set featuring best selling Clear shade “Chill” and limited edition edition shade inspired by cookie butter, Chestnut 🌰 

IMG_3573.jpeg

 The Tower 28 Beauty ShineOn Lip Jelly Non-Sticky Gloss Oat are one of my favourite products so I love that they brought out this set for the holidays! 

@bakeamuffin Interesting shade. It certainly reminds me of cookie butter. It’s not a shade that I would personally gravitate towards (though I’m not against trying it once) but it would certainly make a great stocking stuffer for someone else!

IMG_4019.png

Just saw this on IG. For all the Canucks of BIC, it’s on Sephora Canada’s account, so that’s gotta be good news!

@JoSometimes I can’t wait to see what Tower 28 does next- I know they’re working on a potential makeup bag and I would just swoon if they dropped it in time for the holidays, especially if it comes with a set of a set of some minis or something. 

@bakeamuffin That sounds very tempting! I would just be happy if they could figure out how to re-release their tinted foundation in Canada. So sad that I missed it…

@JoSometimes Yeah I do not understand what is going on with that, the brand said months ago that it would be restocked but they weren’t sure when and now it says not available in Canada. I really wish we could access that product or at least get info about it returning or not 🤷🏻‍♀️ forever holding out for Tower 28 Beauty SunnyDays SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Foundation 💔

I just realized they pulled this from the shelves after straying my beloved Tower 28 Beauty SunnyDays SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Foundation and to say I am devastated truly is an understatement 😢 It was the perfect formula: sensitive-skin, eczema and acne friendly, the coverage, the finish, the shade match was just perfect (1). Even the tube was nice.😩 

If you add to your cart from the Revolve website, no warning appears saying that it can't be shipped to Canada (unlike Supergoop products or other brands). That's strange because it has not been pulled from this website yet. At least we can still buy the foundation there.

Have you found something similar to it so far?💔

@bakeamuffin 

@bakeamuffin From what I read, it sounds like they tried to market it as makeup instead of sunscreen, even though it has sunscreen ingredients, and had to pull it off the shelves due to Canada’s strict regulations around SPF ingredients. Here’s hoping they can reformulate it for the Canadian market. 

@JoSometimes I thought it may have something to do with that; just give us the spf’s! 

I am curious how other brands deal with this, for example the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Natural Skin Perfector shows that it has spf on the American site but not the Canadian. They’re the same product, I wonder if they’re formulated the same but they don’t advertise the spf for Canadian packaging so they get away with it? 

after looking at ingredients from both sites it looks like they are different. This is blowing my mind; I was listening to the Fat Mascara podcast which is American based, they were raving about this product and it’s essentially a different product for Canadians. I wonder which one is better 🫢 

Spoiler
IMG_3578.jpeg

 above is the Canadian listed ingredients and below is American listed ingredients. 

IMG_3576.jpeg

However, another product Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Positive Light Tinted Moisturizer has different names for Canada and America but the ingredients list is exactly the same. I wonder if they were able to formulate something approved for America as well Canada because of their extensive product development team. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 69 replies
  • 206 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos23
  • 2C988456-5FA1-41A4-85D2-D56E864BA6AF.jpeg
  • IMG_6367.png
  • IMG_6843.jpeg
  • IMG_6951.jpeg
  • IMG_7200.jpeg
  • IMG_7201.jpeg