Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

We don't have one!  Just discussing new MUFE products and I realized the information is on different threads. So here it is...a thread for new releases...and now I'm hearing even more new for 2018!

mufe.jpgmufe2.jpg

Re: The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

No problem! 😊

I did @meganlisa! 🙂 Well I wanted some of the lipsticks now I might only get one (Alice) and the palette.. a few colors in there I LOVE! Although I am sure I have dupes... guess I'll know more when it's closer to release... MAC is killing me with all their collections!!!! lol

@veronika23 MAC is killing me too!  I have been so in love with UD this year...but I'm less sure with the Alice stuff after seeing the swatches.

I can probably survive if I skip an occasional collection....

yeah totally get what you are saying. At first I really wanted some UD Gwen but skipped it... even the on sale items! Pretty proud of myself for that lol... I would probably had bought them if they would have gone on sale on the Canadian site at the same time as the US site which was during the 15% off sale.... NOPE we got it after the sale was over... so I passed.

I bought everything (practically) from that collection, full price, got zero points for it (right before UD launched their program).  Still annoyed.

But I do love what I got.

So maybe I can skip Alice...we shall see.

And get some of these liners!

Oh no! 😞 Well at least you love what you have! 🙂 I am just really dying for that aqua/turquoise shade! lol  and a few others of course!

I'm a little annoyed with UD right now.  But not MUFE!  

I might need to go in store for these, which I rarely say.  That last photo, the deep purple, third from the right...what an unusual shade!  I can see that working instead of black on my eyes.

And, you and me with our blues/aquas...absolutely!

Will all of these amazing photos be sold in Sephora??? I want them all!!!

The eye liners should be available at Sephora April 26th.  Edited. Just read from MUFE May 6th. 🙂

More swatches!

Screen Shot 2016-04-11 at 3.35.26 PM.png

MORE!  I want the box set lol

Screen Shot 2016-04-12 at 11.35.10 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-04-12 at 11.33.19 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-04-12 at 11.32.57 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-04-12 at 11.40.03 AM.png

Gaaaaaa -drools-

Gorgeous!!!!

More swatches!!! Now I want even more colors 😄

Screen Shot 2016-04-01 at 3.18.00 PM.png

I hope these are better than their Aqua Eyes waterproof liners. Those are awful. (LOVE the aqua matic sticks, HATE the aqua eye liners). 

Oh that's interesting....I didn't realize..

They were the hardest thing I've ever taken across my eyelids. So dry they hurt me. 

I wonder if these will replace the aqua eyes liners...  I sure hope they apply well!

I feel like MUFE has been really upgrading their quality.  The new eyeshadows are so gorgeous...and I wasn't a fan of the old (they were fine but not like these).

Guess we'll see.

yeah I wasn't a fan of the old shadows either... I just bought some because at the time MUFE had the colors I wanted and not MAC. That was years ago... I swore I'd never buy their products again because of staining but I did lol.

The new shadows are in a whole new league...

3 Replies
testing