Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

We don't have one!  Just discussing new MUFE products and I realized the information is on different threads. So here it is...a thread for new releases...and now I'm hearing even more new for 2018!

mufe.jpgmufe2.jpg

Re: The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

@veronika23 Those are beautiful.  The colors and pigmentation are just stunning.  Now I'm starting to really want them too!!!

I know right 🙂

Temptation..

More pics! Imagine getting that box set!!! Heart

Screen Shot 2016-03-30 at 7.26.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-03-30 at 7.26.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-03-30 at 7.27.36 PM.png

Wow! I can't even imagine.  Heaven for sure.  Those shades are lovely.  Look at them swatched!!!

I know right! Just saw a mini video of someone trying to wipe them from their hand... won't budge!

They have the best waterproof stuff!  Hmm...

COMING SOON!! April 26th!

Screen Shot 2016-03-30 at 6.51.31 PM.png

Look at this promo pic!!! Looks like more collabs to come 😉

Screen Shot 2016-03-30 at 7.24.41 PM.png

@meganlisa getting any?? sooo pretty!!!!

@veronika23 You find these things so quickly! 

I am on a serious no buy (guilt and behavior induced).  These are just lovely...we shall see...but hopefully I pass on them.  You?

These lip products are seriously lovely.  I'm surprised how much I like them..but they're pricey...

http://www.sephora.com/pro-sculpting-lip-P404772?skuId=1779883&icid2=brand%20content_brand:make%20up...

haha I like to snoop around 😉  I really like the first 5. Will depend on swatches but those really stood out for me 🙂

The lip products look interesting... but no color really jumps out at me. Trying to be good too and limit purchases... so hopefully those liners aren't LE and I can purchase later lol

The lips are a matte with highlighter.  Actually really pretty..I was dubious until I saw them in person.

The liners are gorgeous!  I can absolutely see the first five.  Seems like MUFE has been doing some innovative shades and formulas recently.  Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

and more to come apparently 😉

They're pretty.  I'll post swatches tomorrow.  My phone had to be replaced and I lost all of the photos from the couple of days before (didn't expect Apple to trash it...everything else was backed up).

These are really surprisingly lovely.  I was a sceptic.

aw sorry that you lost all your pics 😞 yeah love me some swatches 😉

@veronika23 This doesn't fully capture it...especially the red.  And the highlight applicator starts to pick up some of the lip shade after a use or two.  

10, 11 and 40.

First, the matte, then the highlight, then together.  The last one misses the gorgeous gold on red mix.

mufe.jpeg

Interesting... the first color #10 looks pretty! Thanks for posting 🙂 Maybe I'll add one to my loves list 😉 

I was surprised on these.  They really are lovely.  I did a video...need to edit and upload.  I'll add it at some point soon and you can see them on.

But they're surprisingly pretty.

50 SHADES OF GREY TEASE ME LIP KIT

I remember someone who regretted not picking up some of the 50 Shades of Grey MUFE collection. I just saw the tease me set at winners and am willing to pick it up for them if that was one of the things they wanted. Let me know via mention or pm 🙂

So nice of you!

11 Replies
testing