Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

We don't have one!  Just discussing new MUFE products and I realized the information is on different threads. So here it is...a thread for new releases...and now I'm hearing even more new for 2018!

mufe.jpgmufe2.jpg

Re: The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

Just in case anyone is interested in the aqua-matic sticks, I will add a photo of my small collection. I'm thinking about adding the khaki and deeper metallic pink colors. 

30fd5f8b-670a-5e0a-851f-55b394bc17bf.jpg

(L to R: D70 peach, I22 Electric Blue, ME54 Pinky Beige, ME50 Golden Taupe).

Those are beautiful!  I might need that blue!  What a rich and unusual shade.  So pigmented!

I guess this is a perfect place to ask my question then! Perfect timing for a MUFE thread, meganlisa!

I've never tried any MUFE products before, but I want to try their eyeshadows. There's just so many and it gets overwhelming. I'm looking for a matte brown as a transition/crease shade, a shimmery rose gold, and a cranberry shade (any finish).

Any suggestions are appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Transition/crease shades: M 608, M 664, M 536

A cranberry-ish shade: D 826

I don't have a rose gold but now I want one too! 

Those are the shades I own that fit your categories (or somewhat do). Hope that helps! =D

Thanks @jesscheems! I'll have to swatch those in store to see the pigmentation, but thanks for narrowing it down!

You're welcome. Glad I could help! Hope at least one of those colours works out if not all!

Thanks Jess!  I guess many of us are looking for that perfect rose gold!!!

No problem 🙂 and the search continues. ...;)

I'm bumping this...because I'm curious about a rose gold that others recommend as well.

I love MUFE shadows but wish they had a better range of mattes. But I finally caught the matte eggplant in stock a while back which was shocking and awesome. 😛

aww really?  😞  I really enjoy their mattes.

And of course another eggplant lover 😄

It's a popular shade, which is why it goes OOS so often!

They really do need to add a few more mattes to their line up.

What do you think of it?

I love the eggplant but it's more of an evening shadow for me, and it brings out the green of my eyes which I like. Some colors make my eyes look more blue, others make them look more green. And it's a matte so no sparkle-tastic-fallout.

I love it. Just get it lol...you won't regret it 😊

Probably will!!!

I actually think Kathleen lights has a video using this shade as well and I thought it was a coincidence because I love this shade and seen her vid! I think a lot of people like this shade!!

I'm going to swatch it this weekend.  Excited to try it!  These shadows are so gorgeous!

Anyone have good things to say about the bronzers (as in the pic above)? They look really nice but I haven't swatched them nor tried them out at all..

Jess they are super orangey.  I swatched them in store when they first came out.

Thanks! I never got around to a swatching them at all. I guess if they make me look like an oompa loompa then they're a no-go lol

583 Replies
testing