Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

We don't have one!  Just discussing new MUFE products and I realized the information is on different threads. So here it is...a thread for new releases...and now I'm hearing even more new for 2018!

mufe.jpgmufe2.jpg

Re: The MUFE Make Up For Ever Thread

You're welcome 🙂  Yeah you definitely don't need to look like an oompa loompa so I'd steer clear.

What a good idea! I am obsessed with MUFE eyeshadows!!!!

Favorites?  I am going to the Makeup Show in LA this weekend and MUFE will be there.  Do I need anything?  Yes, I'm saying that with a straight face.

M 928, ME 302, D 652, M 664, M 608. I believe so far these are my faves!!! If there are any other I will let you know 😉

Wow that sounds exciting!!! You must be counting down the days =D Off course one can always use more MUFE shadows because they are amaze 😉

edit: another one I like is me-930 (black purple)...

I'm one of those who gets excited about these things...so yes...I'm excited.  I always love seeing big displays of makeup!!!

I have the MUFE holiday and Artist 2 palette already, but am really interested in buying singles in the upcoming sale. Any recommendations for unique shades that you love from the line?

Thank you 😄

I really like M 608 ❤️

Edit: I added some more in response to Megan =D I always love a nice, warm-toned crease colour for every look I do!

Can't remember what's already in what palette but if you like purples I LOVE M928.

....There was a blog post of someone's collection that  I obsessed over to help me determine which shades I wanted.  I can PM or post the link for anyone interested.

Thank you, I love purples too!

M 928 is super pretty! I got compliments on it! This one lady (random) that complimented my eyes was completely mesmerized with the 'plum' colour 😉

LOL same.  I caught my boss starring at me and she said,  Sorry, that color is perfect  :-P. 

Love how pigmented it is for a matte purple. 

When is the sale and where?

There will be 15% off Sephora soon...or so we all expect.  I don't know the dates but there is a thread on it.

I just asked Jess above!  Hope others pitch in as well!!!

Thanks!

From the Makeup show in LA

Visitors to MUFE’s Booth have the first opportunity to purchase new products launching at the show, featuring striking colors and textures for lips and eyes. The ultimate texture range any artist’s kit, the new Lip Fever collection includes the watercolor-like Artist Lip Balm, the velvety pastel of Artist Lip Blush, and the vibrant, acrylic finish of Artist Acrylip.

Appearing at The Makeup Show LA for the first time is MUFE’s new Pro Sculpting collection for face, brow and lips, recently launched at The Makeup Show Orlando. The new Pro Sculpting franchise provides makeup artists a range of light-catching formulas in the highest quality makeup they trust from MAKE UP FOR EVER. The Pro Sculpting Face Palette includes a combination of highlight, contour, strobe and blush shades in four shade options designed to suit every skin tone. The bendable formulas go on smoothly and deposit just the right amount of pigment. Similarly designed to suit all clients, the Pro Sculpting Brow pencil is available in five shades, including light blonde, red and black. Offering the precision of a pencil with the natural finish of a powder, Pro Sculpting Brow provides smooth application and long-lasting definition on one end and a matte, soft-focus highlight on the other. The last product in the Pro Sculpting range, Pro Sculpting Lip, is a unique, double-ended tool that adds volume and definition to lips. It includes a satin finish, long-lasting lip color on one end and unique cream-to-powder highlighter on the other.

583 Replies
testing