Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The HOURGLASS Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things Hourglass! One of my all time favorite brands Heart 

Direct Link to Hourglass Product Pagehttps://www.sephora.com/brand/hourglass 

New

Velvet Story Lip Cream: Hourglass Velvet Story Lip Cream 

HourglassLipCream2.png

HourglassLipCream.png

Re: HOURGLASS THREAD

The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit - Surreal Light palette is finally in stock!

Spoiler
Hourglass Surreal.jpg

Thanks for the update @trishavt!

Swatches from Beautizine

Screen Shot 2016-08-31 at 11.39.26 AM.png

Seeing the swatches I'm not sure if I really need this... They are beautiful shades but I feel like the powders I currently have already give me the effect I want. I wish they'd re-release the blush palette, or another!

I mean I'm almost finally hitting pan on my ALP so I NEED this right?! Haha 😉

Thank you @veronika23 You're always giving us the latest news on new products! 🙂

This one isn't calling my name, but I am excited to see holiday stuff starting to pop up. 🙂

Hourglass holiday palette swatches!

Screen Shot 2016-08-22 at 5.18.03 PM.png

I have been using the Vanish Stick Foundation, and I love it!! However, I think I might need to use a better primer with it to make sure it really does look flawless. 

I have used it both with and without a primer, and it looks good either way, but I guess I have been really into making my makeup look like it was essentially airbrushed on, especially when I wear it for special events!

Any suggestions are welcome 🙂

Have you tried the Veil primer that Hourglass recommends?

***Released Hourglass VIB Promo Code***

$35 Buy In

Code: VIBICON

vibicon.png

Another look at the Hourglass Surreal Light Ambient Lighting palette for the holidays! + description.

holiday2016_hourglassedit001.jpg

• Surreal Light (Ambient Lighting Powder) Sheer nude powder evoking the magic hour of perfect lighting
  • Surreal Bronze (Ambient Lighting Bronzer) Neutral tan shade fused with Surreal Light
  • Surreal Glow (Ambient Lighting Blush) Pale peony pink blush mixed with Surreal Light
  • Surreal Effect (Ambient Lighting Blush) Cool, pink rose fused with a soft, warm peach
  • Surreal Strobe Light (Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder) Glimmering peach powder imparting an alluring highlight

source: Temptalia

Thank you @veronika23 !

@Mcakes bhahaha I just noticed in the picture you posted in your OP it lists all the colors lol.... I posted in the Holiday thread so just repeated it here lol

That's perfectly fine 😄 You have it nice and legible lol

Anyone seen/try this?  It's up on their site. I'd be curious to know people thoughts on it... pricey though.

Screen Shot 2016-08-10 at 4.14.56 PM.png

Is that the super expensive mascara?  I remember reading about it a while back and thinking the price must've been a typo 😄

yes it is @Mochapj we were discussing it in the Beauty news thread 🙂

Quick question---How do these powders wear on textured skin? I've been eyeing all of the Hourglass Luminous powders for a while, but I feel like shiny/glittery face products accentuate the mild texture on my cheeks.

951 Replies
testing