Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The HOURGLASS Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things Hourglass! One of my all time favorite brands Heart 

Direct Link to Hourglass Product Pagehttps://www.sephora.com/brand/hourglass 

New

Velvet Story Lip Cream: Hourglass Velvet Story Lip Cream 

HourglassLipCream2.png

HourglassLipCream.png

Re: The HOURGLASS Thread

@Loretta55 @Sunnysmom - If the blush palette had finishing powders or only one highlighter and finishing powders, I would get that in a heartbeat.  I'm good to go with my Butterfly palette! 🦋

That would be a nice idea @Titian06 . I’d like to see an all blush palette. Just blow it out 😂

They’re really rolling out the new stuff now eh @Loretta55 ? Pretty palettes for summer though the repeat shades are tricky. Are you getting any? I will pass with these . 

I agree @Sunnysmom. Nothing exciting about these releases. I was hoping for something new.

@Loretta55 I do appreciate them combining different shades for folks in their palettes . These are probably very good for people who don’t have as many as some of us *ahem , hoarders have. I’m only speaking for myself here! 😂

Add me to your comment please @Sunnysmom!

🤗😂🥰 The club widens @Loretta55 ! 

Crosspost from Swatches thread. (Are we not to use that one anymore  @SportyGirly125? )

I did these earlier If anyone wanted to see how the new Rose blush in palette compares to others here are the ones I have. It does not compare as well to the larger palettes here as it’s more muted vs the singles. Mainly these 2 imo but all are here just fyi. :). Great idea for Dupe thread Sportygirl ! 😊 I didn’t see the below video or info yet so I’ll be curious to see what she says on comparisons ! I didn’t do to Elephant or Butterfly and so glad to see yours Sportygirly ! 😘

IMG_8228.jpeg

IMG_8225.jpeg

IMG_8214.jpeg

IMG_8220.jpeg

@Sunnysmom When I google swatches... this is what I'm always hoping to find!! 😍😍😍

Thank you @missjeanie ! I get it, me too! 😘

@Sunnysmom, these rosy shades are stunning! I don't think I have seen such an impressive number of swatches dedicated to one colour story for one brand! Tip of the makeup brush to you for these swatches AND for the commitment it took to hit pan on an Hourglass blush!

😂 slow day at the home front I guess @TraceyEB ?! I’d been wanting to compare the rose pinks from HG for awhile now as they’re some of my favorites. Love the new one! ( Luminous looks pretty pathetic! Why didn’t I replace during the sale! 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤣)

Adding the Universe and Universe Locked (bottom pink shade) palette comparisons to the new Rose palette. Again very similar. 

@Titian06 @blackkitty2014 fyi 

IMG_8237.jpegIMG_8238.jpeg

Thanks for the swatches, @Sunnysmom ! 😘  I'm not planning to get the Rose palette unless there's a really good/can't pass up deal on it.

You’re so good @Titian06 ! You can borrow mine anytime! 🤗🥰

LOL - @Sunnysmom ! 😘

@Sunnysmom @SportyGirly125 those pics are so satisfying!

They really are so close it’s pretty nutty @CookieGirl1 . Clearly they are making them just a dot off and different! 😂

@Sunnysmom @You can still use that one. I just thought a thread for more than swatches was helpful and for asking for dupes. The swatch thread seemed to mainly be about just swatches not really about product side by side images. I wanted also a place members could request dupes for any product since those seem to be all over the place. Hence the new thread I made. Even though I’ll probably be the only one using it 😆 

Well just having one seems more efficient to me but that’s just my opinion @SportyGirly125! Having dupes and swatches all together makes good sense I think! I wondered if we didn’t have a dupe thread before too.  I’m sure you won’t be! Edit-  I will put all of mine on that one from now on. 🥰🤗

@Sunnysmom @Did you mean to post your first comment on here in the other thread? because this thread is dedicated to HG products.   Just curious. 

942 Replies
testing