Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The HOURGLASS Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things Hourglass! One of my all time favorite brands Heart 

Direct Link to Hourglass Product Pagehttps://www.sephora.com/brand/hourglass 

New

Velvet Story Lip Cream: Hourglass Velvet Story Lip Cream 

HourglassLipCream2.png

HourglassLipCream.png

Re: The HOURGLASS Thread

Wellโ€ฆ! ๐Ÿ˜† 2 of em. 

IMG_5467.jpeg

The one above looks so similar to Butterfly, just with a Bronzer. ๐Ÿง  You are so right @Sunnysmom I don't think we need this. I have Butterfly and Jelly Fish along with two bronzer singles. That's a fair bit of powder I should be working through. 

I'm sad about the higher prices, it's sooooo hard to see everything going up and up.

Yup we donโ€™t @CynthieLu ! Ooh you have 2 of the great ones. Good mixes of all the shades. Itโ€™s so sad. Up and up they all go. Not ok! 

I think it's silly. If all the companies price them selves high, I figure people's spending on thier products will go down. They are trying to make more but we'll end up losing so many more sales. @Sunnysmom it's sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Saw this post for two 6-pan palettes.

1000015654.png

Thanks @TraceyEB ! ๐Ÿค—

@Sunnysmom  I know you can't really tell for certain from the picture, but this one looks exclusively cool-toned, which is exciting to me!

It does look good @Ispend2much6 ! Kind of like Ghost way back when! ๐Ÿคฃ I need to compare this to what I have tho of course photos can trick us! How well we know that eh?! ๐Ÿฅน

@Sunnysmom  Oops- exciting in a bad way for me for $90x Nope.

We can do without these @Ispend2much6 @blackkitty2014 @TraceyEB @WinglessOne @Titian06 @CynthieLu as 4/6 are repeats in Jellyfish and the bronzers in something else I forget what now. Money saved unless you donโ€™t have those! Makes sense since the quad are the repeats too. A blush quad would be great however. Maybe, who knows if theyโ€™ll do one. But, my girl math now says I should just buy the Chanel Deep Mauve since Iโ€™ve saved all this money and itโ€™s exactly the same price. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅน Not smart, Iโ€™m waiting or trying to! )

@Sunnysmom, thanks for pointing out the repeated shades. I have individual HG blushes and other finishing powders that I need to make a dent into, so easy pass for me. You mentioned Deep Mauve - I pick mine up tomorrow!

Excited for you @TraceyEB ! Same with me. So many HG that I truly love but they last forever. I may or may not have also caved last night! ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Agree @Sunnysmom . Did they raise their price once again? Ugh

Itโ€™s ticking me off @blackkitty2014 ! Yet they know if we truly love something we will find a way tho hopefully with promos, notes, GCs! 

@Sunnysmom  Yep. Anyone who has the Butterfly palette already has 3 of the shades in the new blush paletteโ€”and if you also have Diffused Heat as a single or in another palette, then youโ€™ve got 4 of the 6 shades. And there are Jellyfish repeats too, as you mentioned. I havenโ€™t even looked at details of the other new palette yet because I can tell (just by the promo photos) those are repeat shades. ๐Ÿ˜’ Eh, fine for folks who are new to Hourglass AB powders/blushes. Not for the rest of us, though. 

Those Chanel Les Beiges blushes look so pretty. The coral shadeโ€™s on my Nordstrom wishlist, in case I need something else to burn more Nordy Notes on. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thanks, @WinglessOne and @Sunnysmom !  I have the Butterfly palette plus others.  I'll spend my money elsewhere.

Iโ€™m so glad they did these with these configurations @WinglessOne ! Money saved for us towards other stuff. Maybe not so smart for them. Ha. Yup, I think youโ€™d love the Chanel. Great idea to get them with some notes! 

I agree @Sunnysmom

Phew @Ispend2much6 ! ๐Ÿ˜Š

This one look really nice @Sunnysmom but I must resist. ๐Ÿ˜˜

11 Replies
testing