Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

The HOURGLASS Thread

This thread is dedicated to all things Hourglass! One of my all time favorite brands Heart 

Direct Link to Hourglass Product Pagehttps://www.sephora.com/brand/hourglass 

New

Velvet Story Lip Cream: Hourglass Velvet Story Lip Cream 

HourglassLipCream2.png

HourglassLipCream.png

Re: The HOURGLASS Thread

I have been wanting an HG blush palette since 2017 but also reluctantly passed on this one as I only like 1-2 out of the 4 colors. I ended up buying a mini mood exposure which has been on my wishlist for ages. 

Also PSA: cultbeauty's discount on the hourglass holiday palette (with 20% off over 100GBP) equals about 61$ USD and comes with free shipping. The blush palette would end up being about 36$ USD but is unfortunately sold out now. I saw this on the deals thread but wanted to repost here since many people seem to be buying full price!

@Harobedb  - No.  I picked up my ghost collection and ambient lighting brush at Blue Mercury last week.  They had them in stock and I was the only one in the store so they brought the whole collection out from their stockroom for me to swatch, try and purchase.  As of today, none of the local Sephora stores in my area have it in stock. 

RE: Re: The HOURGLASS Thread

That sounds fun!

Re: RE: Re: The HOURGLASS Thread

Hi @itscarin - oh it was! 

@MCSSavvy  Good for you! While I'm waiting for mine to arrive, what are your thoughts on the collection?

@Harobedb  - I actually put my thoughts down a little further down in the thread about the palette, quad and shadows.  I've used the palette a few times and quite like it but I put more detail down a bit further in the thread if you are interested.

Thanks, I will look!

Yes @Harobedb ! I used my $100 note on the blush quad and eyeshadow trio 🙂

@SurprisedLemur  I had a $100 reward I was sitting on, too. I just applied for the Sephora credit card, for the 15 percent off on your first purchase. I added a few more things to the Hourglass palette and blush quad, and paid approximately half price (total was around $300, and discounts were around $150.) I'll pay that off in one lump sum, so no finance fees. 🙂 I'm feeling pretty happy with myself, that I sat on that $100 code until there was something I wanted.

@Harobedb that's an awesome deal you got! I always try to save my reward for something special too, not just for restocks 🙂

That is cool that you were able to stack savings. I thought it couldn't be done at sephora!

@Harobedb 

I think I saw somewhere that the Ambient Unlocked would be released in the gold packaging in the UK. Did I make that up?

@makeitup305  -- If you search google for Hourglass ambient lighting palette unlocked then click on images instead of view all you will see a photo of the palette that is from hourglass.com.  If you click on that it takes you to their page and it shows it is out-of-stock with a wait list.  I've signed up for the wait list but haven't received an email.  The packaging is the same as last year but further down in the thread someone posted a preview from UK where it will be sold at Selfridges and it is in the Ghost packaging.  Not sure if the wait list will lead to notification that particular palette is being re-released but I thought never hurts to give it a whirl. Clearly, I have no inside info and had stumbled across it when I was trying to find swatches for Ghost and the Ghost blush quad.  

@MCSSavvy I think the one I saw on a UK YTers video was in the Ghost packaging as well. I bought it last year so I'm not on the hunt for it but I know some people wish they could've gotten it and I can't blame them. I think it's the best and most well-rounded palette they've put out to date. Now, if they released one a few shades deeper as well, they'd definitely kill it.

Anonymous Insider

Hourglass announced on insta - Ghost will be available 9/17 on their website and 9/27 at all other retailers. ..

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2an_1xDyiS/?utm_source=ig_web_options_share_sheet

Oh really interested in the scattered light trio! @Anonymous 

Hourglass_GhostCollection.PNGFrom Hourglass direct.  I want the palette, the quad and the trio 😉

That blush palette and trio are what I'm saving my $100 rouge note for. Can't wait!

Hourglass hasn't confirmed if the blush quad will be available at Sephora.

I finally got a response from Hourglass about whether they'll be offering the quad at Sephora. She said they will, but no mention of the date.

@dolceoktober  -  When I checked my insta feed today they had replied to an inquiry asking if it would be in Sephora Canada -  Hourglass said yes on 9/27 so I anticipate the entire collection will be released at Sephora US / Canada on 9/27.  

testing