Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Surratt!

I was looking for a general brand thread but it seems we don't have one. I blindly ordered the blush in Grisaille (to qualify for a promo), with such low expectations that I actually screamed "Oh. My. God!!!" as I was putting it on this morning. The texture of that blush is almost like a cream-to-powder, and super soft, like an angel's behind. The price is a little hard to swallow for something so little, and I wish the pan was magnetic instead of stick-on, but I still think I'll be picking up a few more colors because the formula is divine. 

What about you—what are your favorite Surratt items?

Re: Let's talk about Surratt!

@Sunnysmom Have you or anyone tried the Soufflé eyeshadows? I love the look of Ciel Dore but since my eyeshadow collection is so large I’m scared that they’re going to dry out if I don’t use it consistently.

I haven’t yet @makeitup305 ! Been debating trying one as well but sometimes I don’t have the best luck with these either. They seem to poof disappear! 😆 They look fluffy tho and different from others. Will keep my eyeballs peeled for us! 🤗 Prob can’t hurt to try one for science tho? Let me know if you do and I’ll do same.  That shade looks lovely I agree! 

@Sunnysmom Surratt still has 30% off on their website so I’ve been going back and forth. I just tossed out a bunch of the Colourpop Jelly Much eyeshadows that dried out super fast so the wound is still fresh lol. At least those are pretty inexpensive, so it hurts less. If this dried out in a year, it would hurt. I think their expiration date is 11 months after opening or something like that.

I deleted my email so I would ignore the temptation @makeitup305 but it’s still there! 🤣 Would have loved to see in person first!

Love the look of these.  @blackkitty2014 note lol. Also… No. More. Blush. 😳😭

593C44F5-8A72-495E-B006-36534EBCA2B6.jpeg

LOL @Sunnysmom  if it makes you feel better I think they’re existing shades just curated into a palette 

Artistique Blush Palette: Le Rougir
Se Pomponner (bright pink blush)
Tu Me Fais Rougir (warm bright pink blush)
Aureole (sheer champagne highlighter)

Artistique Blush Palette: La Peche
Peau de Peche (true peach blush)
Duchesse (soft peach blush)
Coup de Genie (sheer peachy highlighter)

Excellent @Mochapj thanks ! I didn’t dare open the e-mail! 😂 

Has anyone seen the dew drop foundation at Sephora? I’ve noticed stock is pretty low overall for their entire line.

New primer

946A353A-AC94-4F92-A5EE-4DA74A47A63B.png

RE: Let's talk about Surratt!

Surratt has a new foundation and brush available for preorder on their site

Has anyone seen or tried these yet?! Looks so pretty and glowy! On Barney’s now  DE582D8C-17BE-4D3D-9906-A0B8E16A9D80.png

New product

6E249BE8-4C42-4EDA-89EC-29AB5B76B37F.png

Does anyone know if sephora is phasing out the brand?

When Sephora had Surratt 50% off recently, I saw a few posts on IG asking the same thing.  The official Surratt posted replies saying not to worry, they weren't going anywhere.

I'm so glad I discovered those Lipslique lipsticks before they went away.  They remind me of the lipstick that Dior put out several years ago (haha, maybe ten years ago,) that were made for older women to smooth out their lip lines when worn (or else give the illusion of smoothness.)  I don't know if I've ever met a range that was so wearable, except for maybe Lancome.  I'll post swatches when I get my last shipment of them.  Hopefully they'll still be sold elsewhere.

Was looking at some of the product pages and the shades that were out of stock have been eliminated entirely. So are thes products going to be gone for good?

@moxiepancakes someone else here mentioned the line would no longer be sold at Sephora or Beautylish. 

Nooo!

It was kind of weird hearting that last post @moxiepancakes. But yes, sadly, that is what I read here. I just bought my first lipslique with the sale, and its a great balmy gloss (can’t think of a better term) for my purse. Nice wear and feel.

Let's talk about Surratt!

Surratt foundation in 4 and concealer palette in 2 also using nude soliel on lips and cherubique on cheeks. It all feels pretty lightweight.

165 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos70
  • i2404163mage.jpeg
  • IMG_2450.JPG
  • IMG_2447.JPG
  • IMG_2449.JPG
  • isurrattmage.jpeg
  • image.jpeg0505161
  • Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 3.10.05 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2016-10-19 at 2.26.51 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2016-10-19 at 2.27.13 PM.png