Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@blackkitty2014   Oh wow!  I wonder if I deleted that email.  Shame on me!   Thanks for letting me know!

@Ispend2much6  I know what you mean. Dior addict lippies are my tried and true that look the same on me regardless. Not that there are other brands that don't look pretty - the color just changes a bit. For example sometime Urban Decay lippies will go darker on me depending on the day for some odd reason.

so pretty! I just ordered glowing jen and carina's star! I'm so excited!

@Kim888, ooooh, good picks! Was curious about Carina's Star.

Thanks for the swatches! Based on shade descriptions (thi...

Thanks for the swatches! Based on shade descriptions (this shade is for you if you like Stoned Rose), I ordered Glowing Jen (lipstick + bullet) and Vergara in refill form. Waiting to see what Amal and Patsy look like when worn.

Re: Thanks for the swatches! Based on shade descriptions (thi...

I’m in for Amal, Patsy and Vergara @TraceyEB! Can’t wait to get! 💃🏻

@Sunnysmom, I'm excited for you! Please post swatches.

I’m excited to see yours too @TraceyEB so please post also! My ship date was like 9 days out- does that make sense?! Was yours?! It’s usually super fast and 2 days. Or are they holding until next week which I just thought of. 🤔 

@Sunnysmom Mine arrive on Friday (2 day delivery, Toronto to Winnipeg). Hopefully yours is 2 days, too!

@TraceyEB Mine always is too , I don’t know why it’s saying Monday when shipping says  it’s been in Cal the whole time! What the heck! Lol. Bet it shows up. It better. Lord knows I need another lipstick or 3 ASAP. 😳😬

@Sunnysmom   That is odd.  Mine shipped out already!

Mine did too but it had a later ship date @Ispend2much6 ! I’m gonna check again 🤔

@TraceyEB I resisted Amal for now as well but I feel like I'm going to end up getting it later! I agree I want to see it on someone first though!

@Kim888, the description for that shade linked it to Love Liberty, which is too light for me. Inhave a feeling Amal might be darker, so thought I'd wait.

@Kim888 That's the only I am tempted by so far, but will wait for more "real" people lip swatches !

These are all so pretty! I love Olivia, Carina and Susan. JK is trying to break into my top 3, too.

I tried to match the image of the bullets on I'm a Beauty Geek IG to their arm swatches.  The bullets by themselves look so different from the swatches, but it looks like I guessed well with Vergara, Jen, Olivia, and maybe Amal.  She might be too bright. 

That was a pretty good deal buying the set of a bullet lipstick and a refill.

YAY - early access for the new lippies is live!!! I can't decide which ones to get! I'm trying to limit myself to 1 but I feel like it's going to end up being two 

Is anyone else unable to get to the cart page btw - I can add things but then it won't let me see my cart

i need every one haha

i need every one haha

@Kim888 I'm on the same boat! Can't make up my mind since...

@Kim888 I'm on the same boat! Can't make up my mind since this morning! I had no issues with the cart but I still don't know which ones to get.

Thoughts on the collagen lip baths and the superstar lips? I really like the color of the rosey plum lip bath and the Pillow Talk superstar but idk if they're worth the money.

6,158 Replies
testing