Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@Sunnysmom  I kind of think not, but I don't know.  Obviously Her Maj doesn't consult with me. 🙂

Just figured out each of these lipsticks are available separately, but The Queen is out of stock.

Ha @Ispend2much6 . Isn’t the Queen the shade that’s been out tho or am I thinking if another. Haven’t paid enough attention to CT lippies lately. Thought we had one before. Or renamed maybe also. 🤷🏻‍♀️Just trying to save you some pennies ☺️. 

@Sunnysmom. There were two queen shades but one was limited edition I think.

the powder has talc in it if that bothers u 

Swatches Beautiful Skin Sun-Kissed Glow Cream Bronzer in shades Fair, Medium, and Tan.

L-R: Fair, Medium, TanL-R: Fair, Medium, TanTop-Bottom: Fair, Medium, TanTop-Bottom: Fair, Medium, Tan

@TraceyEB I wish there was a Light shade. The Fair shade is a contour and Medium looks a little intimidating for me.

Here are some other pics from Really Ree

Screenshot a.png

@makeitup305 the medium shade looks sooo pretty!

@makeitup305, I saw a video where the Fair shade was applied and it did not look like a contour shade (ie. wasn't a grey-toned brown). It looked beautiful. I hear the bronzers will be in store on May 26 should it help to see them in person.

awesome @TraceyEB thanks for the info! I want to see the texture and colors in person. The new ROSE INC Solar Infusion Moisturizing Cream Bronzer is also dropping on the 26th.

@makeitup305, thanks for letting me know about Rose Inc.'s cream bronzer launch; I'll check it out in store!

@TraceyEB I love their blushes so I have high expectations for these, and the highlighters, too!

@makeitup305, this brand is new to me, so appreciate knowing what products you love!!

These look good @TraceyEB , tricky tho for sure. I get your dilemma for you! 

Here is one of the new Quick Easy kits in Pretty Fresh and Sunkissed cheek/ lip. Smooth, comfy, easy glow for sure. Pretty Fresh is pinky coral and Sunkissed more of a medium pink. 

977D584B-4EF3-4B1E-8584-D42494157CC7.jpeg

D2246EAD-12C9-4A6D-8FFD-3EDE282F04D6.jpeg

52FCECEE-EAA6-49C2-AD30-418AD9BEFC7A.jpeg

F36243EF-098F-4A88-8A13-7D6A0FB680E1.jpeg

@Sunnysmom, this kit looks nicely pigmented! I haven't picked up any but would do so individually. The Sunkissed cheek/lip shade is striking! The concept didn't wow me though this may be the first time outside the CT x Norman Parkinson collection that CT has released a cream highlighter.

Yup that’s why I wanted to try them too @TraceyEB.  I like the compact version we got but was curious about these tho the packaging seems iffy to me. I would rather have them in another cute makeup bag as singles I think. 🤷🏻‍♀️ (took me a minute to get it open too. 😂)

Thank you for sharing @Sunnysmom !

Thought you may wanna see if you hadn’t yet @Kim888 ! Did you order it too? 

@Sunnysmom @Not yet - I’m not sure if I want date night or sun kissed !! 

Both good choices @Kim888 , I couldn’t either! Lol 

@Sunnysmom Your swatches make me like this way more than I thought I would.  I wish it was a 'choose your own' kind of kit though.

1 Reply
testing