Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@SportyGirly125 $33 is actually super reasonable for her products. I’ve liked both her other concealers though I didn’t like the sponge too/packaging on the last one so I have high hopes for this 

@Kim888 I was surprised by the price too!  I would have expected it to be higher.

@Kim888 They look and sound good.

3CBA474A-784C-4D63-965C-F6E3993068CC.jpeg

E877A44C-2F5E-40FA-92DB-70C0C594653D.jpeg

The Mystery Boxes are on sale and reveal videos are up on YouTube. Note: the skincare box has 5 full size products and 1 deluxe size product. It was described as "6 products," not 6 "full size" products as are in the makeup mystery box. Feels a bit sleight of hand to me.

CT Canada: launched a 24 hour early access to Mystery Boxes (6 full size products, 50% off): Makeup to Mesmerise (includes Instant Eye Palette, possibly Smokey Eyes are Forever, $148 CAD/$121 USD) and Magic Hydrate and Glow (includes Brightening Youth Glow Primer, $162 CAD/$135 USD), recreating the looks below.

In US and Canada: if you Google for CT mystery boxes 2022 (boxes with 6 products), there are links posted to the boxes on CT's site.

Screenshot_20220804-144707.png

Screenshot_20220804-144636.png

@TraceyEB  Thanks!  That's the info I also saw. The Smokey Eyes are Forever is also featured in the Summer Sale, so that's probably it.

@Ispend2much6, the contents videos are available on YouTube and I can confirm that is the 12-pan palette!  I purchased the skincare magic box as we haven't seen one in a while.

CFE462E5-3EA5-4B17-B251-69F188C409F8.png

Mystery boxes are returning on August 10, per Really Ree - a MAKEUP MAGIC and a SENSATIONAL SKINCARE mystery box. Each includes 6 full size products with a savings over 50%.

Screenshot_20220725-101457.png

Rebecca at Not Fit For Print Beauty posted a video of the 3 new Colour Chameleons along with comparison swatches.

A few notes:

• This is the mousse-y formula you expect from Eyes to Mesmerise,
  • Exagger-Eyes is supposed to mimic the Pop shade from the Exagger-Eyes eyshadow quad (Rebecca demos both),
  • Golden Eclipse was released as part of a Nordstrom Anniversary Sale two years ago (so check your collections),
  • Sunlit Glow is a golden pink duo chrome (may be a dupe of Tom Ford Sphinx?), and
  • Upon removal, Rebecca noted that Golden Eclipse and Exagger-Eyes left behind fine sparkle from what she described as a glittery base. She did not mention if Sunlit Glow did the same.

Screenshot_20220725-000423.pngL-R: Golden Eclipse, Exagger-Eyes,Sunlit Glow, Star Gold, Rose Gold, Copper Sunrise, Pillow Talk, Sunset RoseL-R: Golden Eclipse, Exagger-Eyes,Sunlit Glow, Star Gold, Rose Gold, Copper Sunrise, Pillow Talk, Sunset Rose

Early Access to Charlotte Tilbury's summer sale - up to 30% off certain kits. Sale ends August 16. Also, three new, LE shades of Eyes to Mesmerise have launched: Golden Eclipse, Exagger-Eyes, and Sunlit Glow.

Screenshot_20220721-123207.png

Screenshot_20220722-023408.png

5D498804-7767-4B0B-A949-01952C4BC74B.jpeg

This is beautiful! Definitely tempted!

Oooh so pretty! I haven’t liked the formulas in the face quads in the past, but this doesn't look like that formula 

@SportyGirly125 Oh my that is pretty!

I am currently in LOVE with CT products. Everything I have tried is unbelievable. Yes it is pricy but this is a brand that I think is worth it 100%.  I have used the light wonder foundation and OMG… this is definitely something you can use daily. No matter how natural or done up you want to be. 

Screenshot_20220603-102744.png

Over priced and not worth it!! Will not buy again. Better products on the market. CT is definitely over rated. 

I had no idea this was coming. 

Screenshot 2022-05-25 at 19-07-08 Charlotte's Legendary Lipstick Library Charlotte Tilbury.png

Saw these the other day too @Ispend2much6 ! Wonder if the pink is what Queen Eliz wears! 😁

3 Replies
testing