Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@Kim888   That's the best Christmas present ever- thanks! 😉

The Stoned Rose Palette is up on Cult Beauty now!!! The pound to dollar conversion is not as good as when I got the other palette but it's still cheaper than it would be even with a 20% discount 

It's showing as $56.05 for me right now with PayPal's rate, which is worse than the newest one.

Just posting a comparison pic of the two latest face palettes. Stone Rose on bottom and Gorgeous Glowing beauty on top.

I feel like the eyeshadows are sufficiently different but the cheek colors are pretty similar - I do not feel like the pinks in gorgeous glowing swatch like that on me though 

@Luvstravel ,

Thank you for posting this comparison of the two latest CT Face Palettes.  

Decisions, decisions!   I have Glowing Beauty.  Do I need both?  🙂

@tsavorite, Your welcome!

@tsavorite, Your welcome!

@Luvstravel are you getting this? I want it even though I have Glowing Beauty. They’re different enough for me.

@makeitup305, If it pops up on Sephora by the 17th so I c...

@makeitup305, If it pops up on Sephora by the 17th so I can use my $25 off, I'll purchase it, if not I'll wait. I do think the colors are different enough 🙂

Magic Star Highlighter now available at Nordstrom.

Stoned Rose Instant Look In a Palette available now on CT direct by searching for Stoned Rose. There's also a video showing application of the palette.

I really want to pick this up but last time it was much cheaper on Cult Beauty site so I’ll probably way.

@makeitup305, it should be at Cult, Selfridges, and Net-A-Porter at a discounted price. (I see that Cult is still offering 15% off your next order by completing the beauty preferences part in your profile.)

@makeitup305 I'm doing the same thing. it was so much cheaper on cult beauty it's worth waiting to see if they get it!

@TraceyEB , I'm hoping it pops up at Sephora before the 1...

@TraceyEB , I'm hoping it pops up at Sephora before the 17th so I can use my $25 off 😊

RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

All the new palettes for spring

Re: RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

@Mochapj  Wow, that blue shimmer is so beautiful.

Re: RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Wow, that blue one is very different for CT!

RE: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Pillow talk big palette

From ChicProfile IG - new CT Spring 2020. Read more in the description box below.

so pretty💚💚💚💚

so pretty💚💚💚💚
5 Replies
testing