Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

I already have the Filmstar bronze & glow palette but looking into some of her other products.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share esp with her Light Wonder Foundation, her blush and the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder? I'm interested in getting these three things but still on the fence about taking the plunge! 

Please let me know, many BTers opinions have helped me out on products before 😄 Thanks in advance!

Re: Let's talk about Charlotte Tilbury..

Thx you Megan. Are the highlighter and cream blush a must if I already had both on Tom Ford? Go to YouTube and watch your video now. 🙂

I don't think they're a must if you have the TF. I'm partial to highlighters and love this one...so I'd recommend it...but it is very similar to that peach blush in the TF palette...a little less peach.  And the packaging is beautiful.

I prefer the TF product quality to CT but that's just me....

I'll probably pick up the highlighting powder compact when it shows up at Nordstrom. GC's photos and swatches had me swooning.

The cream Filmstar Bronze & Glow Suntan & Sunlight from the Norman Parkinson collection can now be purchased by itself for $80 on the CT website.

If you download and sign up for the Spring app, you can buy this at a discount using one of their welcome offers (either $20 off $75 or 25% any single item in the app). Thanks again to marlenecol for introducing this app in the Deals thread!

ok, found the app. But how do I access the welcome offer?  I don't see it...

ETA:  Yu, found it.  And now guess who will have two new products?  ST, I blame you!

Because I'm addicted to a discount.... I blame you Skintester!!!! Lol! 😉

#sorrynotsorry hahaha!

HA! I'm actually excited about it too! The highlighter is beautiful. I did find out that it's the same highlighter in the regular Filmstar 

MrsB, the cream highlighter is the same as powder highlighter in filmstar?

Enabler you! Thx for this info. 🙂

I can't help myself, BK. Might as well bring you all to the dark side with me!

ST, what is this Spring app?  Is the name of the app just "Spring"?

Yes, GC. They offer free shipping on everything via Fedex. I was able to buy the palette for $60.

Spring app.png

The extreme lengths we go through just for the pretties 🙂

I can't find an equivalent android app I don't think..

is this app for canadians too?

Sorry, I don't know. Maybe you can try to see if it works.

I tried searching on both my iTunes Store and App Store on my iPhone but can't find it. Are you downloading through your iTunes Store on your desktop first or something?

Guessgal, I think this app is US only. If anyone with a US-based Apple device searches for "Spring NYC" in the App Store, it should come up.

any canadian website release dates?  Although canadians can purchase on BeautyLish...

ivyxox mentioned in another thread that an SA at Holt Renfrew on Bloor St told her it would be available in a couple of weeks - so maybe around that time?

In case anyone interested didn't catch this in my previous post 🙂 My Nordstrom rep hasn't confirmed yet but at least we have dates to watch out for.

Additional info from Total Beauty:
The swoon-worthy collection is available June 26 at CharlotteTilbury.com, July 9 at Bergdorf Goodman and July 23 at Nordstrom, Net-a-Porter and BeautyLish.

1 Reply
testing